Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Team Play Bonuses - 8th of April

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I didn't update on Android until this morning. Expecting to find all my players with 6% imagine my surprise that they were all at 8%.

Seems to be that if you don't update your players don't lose 2% every day.

Which means that abandoned teams will be doing no work to maintain player bonuses at 8% whilst the rest of us are spending rest packs like crazy to get a 2% advantage.
    Maybe i should take what i said back. This also means inactive users who are less likely to update and log in will forever have 10% while we train like crazy just to match them. This isn't right.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #112
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Maybe i should take what i said back. This also means inactive users who are less likely to update and log in will forever have 10% while we train like crazy just to match them. This isn't right.
    Hi all, To clarify. Just as Team Bonuses decrease by 2% with Daily Update every day, Team Play Bonuses do the same. So a club that doesn't train wouldn't ever have anything above 0 regardless of whether or not they updated.

Rookie
    Yup i like it too. I always like changes that in some way reward active users. It will not always be effective and we still get trolled but at least we have this option to train. Inactive players train nothing and win but i like to think the odds are against them a little more with this. Anyway it is now part of my daily routine. It isnt that bad after we get used to it and make use of videos for double effect.
    Previously active managers (I assume) used different drills for each player/position to maximize the training gains for their starting XI. Now we are forced to do the same warmup/skill/video training for the whole squad that every semi-active manager has always done to get the bonuses to 10%. So I'd argue the old bonus system rewarded (semi-) active managers over inactive ones. This new bonus system rewards semi-active over active.

I forgot all about the profile picture option. Was so fixated on the TPB. Just changed mine, good to have this option!
    well the option is quite ****e tbh, with only 4 option being
    1) default male photo
    2) default female photo
    3) a hand and a ball photo
    4) no11 jersey.

but the change name option is good. now the manager can have stars and weird character as their name! lol
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    well the option is quite ****e tbh, with only 4 option being
    1) default male photo
    2) default female photo
    3) a hand and a ball photo
    4) no11 jersey.

but the change name option is good. now the manager can have stars and weird character as their name! lol
    Well, we used to have nothing so it's still an improvement
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    Previously active managers (I assume) used different drills for each player/position to maximize the training gains for their starting XI. Now we are forced to do the same warmup/skill/video training for the whole squad that every semi-active manager has always done to get the bonuses to 10%. So I'd argue the old bonus system rewarded (semi-) active managers over inactive ones. This new bonus system rewards semi-active over active.
    I feel active managers will still train and do whatever we have to do to increase or maximise our chances of winning. By semi active, i assume the player logs in once evry few days or once a week, he will probably be on the guaranteed 28 tokens selection and will train only when he logs in. I really do not see how such players have an advantage over us active players that do everything we need to do.

I can tell you are an active player since you feel forced to do the additional training. We really don't have to. Its our choice how much we want to do. We can continue to train the usual bonuses and not train TPB. Especially against weak teams, why bother. But lets say if the opponent is strong but inactive, this is when all these extra bonuses come in handy.

I really do not see how it is a bad thing as it is optional.

Still don't see why we can't choose our Goalkeeper jersey like we can with the outfield players...
    milpol likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

If there was a need to fix in a more realistic way training issues then additional rules should apply, which I don't thing that apply right now.

1) Training bonus should be a multiplier of footballers involved. Eg. if 4 players give 1% then 8 players should give 2% and 12 players should give 3%
    2) Training bonus should be lost every three hours, like resting recovery, and not 2% alltogether every morning.
    3) Training bonus should be directly related to training effort of training session. If a training session is reducing 6% the condition (rest) of a player, then a 12% effort session should give double training bonus.
    Last edited by dim05; 04-10-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Rookie
    Three games with new Team Play Bonus, each game 10-10-10-10 Team bonus, every player 10% Team Play Bonus, Very Good or better morale, 85% or better condition. Each game I attended, none of my opponents attended:

First game: 1-1 away Draw. Me: 97.6% vs 49.6% inactive league opponent. 64% - 36% possession advantage, 24 - 11 shots, 7 - 3 shots on goal. Opponent's 40% GK made 4 saves.

Second game: 0-1 away Loss. Me: 97.6% vs 87.3% inactive CL opponent. 60% - 40% possession advantage, 18 - 16 shots, 6 - 8 shots on goal. Opponent's 80% GK made 5 saves.

Third game: 0 - 0 home Draw. Me: 97.6% vs 91.0% active league opponent, 54% - 46% possession, 14 - 9 shots, 2 - 5 shots on goal, opponents 104% GK made 2 saves.

Small sample size, I know, but three games with the new bonuses maxed out and the only goal I've scored was against a team 48% below me. Not a fan of this so far.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Three games with new Team Play Bonus, each game 10-10-10-10 Team bonus, every player 10% Team Play Bonus, Very Good or better morale, 85% or better condition. Each game I attended, none of my opponents attended:

First game: 1-1 away Draw. Me: 97.6% vs 49.6% inactive league opponent. 64% - 36% possession advantage, 24 - 11 shots, 7 - 3 shots on goal. Opponent's 40% GK made 4 saves.

Second game: 0-1 away Loss. Me: 97.6% vs 87.3% inactive CL opponent. 60% - 40% possession advantage, 18 - 16 shots, 6 - 8 shots on goal. Opponent's 80% GK made 5 saves.

Third game: 0 - 0 home Draw. Me: 97.6% vs 91.0% active league opponent, 54% - 46% possession, 14 - 9 shots, 2 - 5 shots on goal, opponents 104% GK made 2 saves.

Small sample size, I know, but three games with the new bonuses maxed out and the only goal I've scored was against a team 48% below me. Not a fan of this so far.
    I don't pay attention to this update. I will never use this feature as i don't believe it has any impact at all. The same with the other bonus. As far as i know, if i attend a game i win with 2 0 or 3 0 if i dont attend i win by 7 goals margin or more. ). I believe they are only for cosmetic purpose, and what really matters is how well trained your player is.
    EastsiderSG, MNK Kaskada and Flow like this.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast