Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Team Play Bonuses - 8th of April

I forgot all about the profile picture option. Was so fixated on the TPB. Just changed mine, good to have this option!
    Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Some words about my 1st experience of this "visual feature" - yeah, I really call it visual feature just like arrows or special ability or foot/height because imho it has no impact on gameplay.

So I trained ALL my players to 10% except 1 AML who I was going to train with personal training sessions (btw training only 1 player doesn't give him any team play bonus but I think you have already noticed it). So this player remained with 0 bonus

So the results of the first match is that this new player with 0 bonus became the man of the match with 9.6 mark scoring 1 goal and making 2 passes. From the rest of the team the 2nd best mark was 8.3

The game ended 5-0 against absolutely abandoned bot with 60% difference between us. And till 78th min the score was only 2-0.

So let's assume that this is one more useless update made for 2 reasons:

1. to take away our green packs
    2. to distract our attention from more serious problems like troll results and transfers, like, come on guys, just look how good we are - we are making a lot of changes to the game
    I 'm more close to this philosophy.
    I 'll stick to the basics of game and some daily routine. The 4X10% training with sets.
    As I don't pay much attention anymore to win bonus or if morale drops or if GK is important for the game or why my ST doesn't score.
    Maybe in asso games, in platinum or top100 teams games has some role or drops the performance of mutants when they don't have full 10% but I don't care for that.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-10-2019 at 06:19 AM.
    dsio, milpol and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    What happens if you don't update your version? Is it still a factor?
    I didn't update on Android until this morning. Expecting to find all my players with 6% imagine my surprise that they were all at 8%.

Seems to be that if you don't update your players don't lose 2% every day.

Which means that abandoned teams will be doing no work to maintain player bonuses at 8% whilst the rest of us are spending rest packs like crazy to get a 2% advantage.
    EastsiderSG and Seeker85 like this.

Did you think about this update before doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

With this release we are introducing a completely new type of training bonus called Team Play Bonus.

The introduction of this new bonus is to build on football reality; players that train together ahead of matches will benefit from the added work and experience with one another. Solid team play is built on the training ground by training players together.

Every player from your team can earn their Team Play Bonus only by participating in group training sessions. Team Bonuses will still be earned the same way.

As you know, Team Bonuses are increased after training specific drill types with correct positions for that specific Bonus (Attackers for Attacking, Defenders for Defence, etc). Team Play Bonuses for participating players will increase after every training session in which at least one of the Team Bonuses would increase.

Team Bonuses, earned from collective training sessions, give a boost to players' performances during matches, and thus, players on the pitch with high Team Play Bonuses will have a stronger benefit from the Team Bonuses.
    did you guys even think about this new bonus much? First problem, right off the bat: your "algos" are written for profit, not realistic gameplay. What about those "players" which the "engine" chooses for Every game? Are they punished for playing? That's exactly what you did, punish the guys playing the games.
    Just trained, as normal with entire team, all "starters" the game wants to play, are at 30% with two hours before game time and NO 3 hr booster before... I'm screwed.... Thanks!

Update: also, what about those 4 games in 24 hours schedules.... Just say forget the Bonuses?... Why not fix the "in game issues" already talked about constantly in here? BEFORE MAKING NEW PROBLEMS?.... I would "think" common sense would be to make the game entertaining, not frustrating... Don't you want people playing? This is saying "if your not going to give us money, don't bother".... Understand?
    Last edited by Snowsden; 04-10-2019 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Additional info
    Iridensys likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm more close to this philosophy.
    I 'll stick to the basics of game and some daily routine. The 4X10% training with sets.
    As I don't pay much attention anymore to win bonus or if morale drops or if GK is important for the game or why my ST doesn't score.
    Maybe in asso games, in platinum or top100 teams games has some role or drops the performance of mutants when they don't have full 10% but I don't care for that.
    So here is the 2nd game experience of my cup game (lost the first match 3-2). Once again whole team with full team play bonus and my new AML with 0%. This time I won 5-1 and the new guy got 10.0 mark scoring 3 goals and making 2 passes. Once again he is the man of the match.

Actually I had a lot of doubt even with the previous bonus system if it was working or not, for example my 1st match against the same opponent in the cup that I lost, or my 2 last games in the champions league - the opponent is 1 level and 42% worse than me, not active (most probably even bot). I came with full +15% support in addition with +10% team bonus and +42% difference but still lost both games 2-1 and 0-1 and the strangest thing is that he had all the stats better than me including ball position in both matches (48% against his 52%). Btw after the server merge in the start of the season I do experience some strange things with stats when, for example 60% lower bot having 80%-20% ball posession in my favour manages to make twice as much shots/shots on goal than me - but this is absolutely different story.

Apprentice
    Here for some report regarding team play bonus, its really awesome and working really great, i cant believe it, i hold off many strong opponent, draw against two 100% opponent in league and draw against 90% in cup match! Awesome bonus!

Oh btw My team rate is 120% cheers!
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Am I the only one who likes new team bonus, thats the way to train team. I watch vids and then use the greens and it works really good, top of the table with many teams better % than me. All I hear from you is complain and when ever you post screenshot i see like 1k,2k,3k greens, I have 1(one) spent 24 from this mourning
    EastsiderSG likes this.

well with this update we need to spend more greens

x2bonus(2 vids) 2 times whole team cost 2x6.75 (1 green pro player)or 6 hours 12%

before you could train main and reserver separately cost 6.75 (3 hours 6%) 10% teambonus

Training:warmup/stretch/piggy in the middle/video analyse/pas and shoot/skilldrill cost 6,75

But with the 24 hours policy(waiting for vids ) its a pain in the ass if you have matches in the morning

Greeting Buster
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 04-10-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post

Oh btw My team rate is 120% cheers!
    The above sentence in white is the best🤣
    Made my day.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dareng View Post
    Am I the only one who likes new team bonus, thats the way to train team. I watch vids and then use the greens and it works really good, top of the table with many teams better % than me. All I hear from you is complain and when ever you post screenshot i see like 1k,2k,3k greens, I have 1(one) spent 24 from this mourning
    Yup i like it too. I always like changes that in some way reward active users. It will not always be effective and we still get trolled but at least we have this option to train. Inactive players train nothing and win but i like to think the odds are against them a little more with this. Anyway it is now part of my daily routine. It isnt that bad after we get used to it and make use of videos for double effect.
    dareng likes this.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast