Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Team Play Bonuses - 8th of April

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    So seems like there are plenty of outstanding questions:

- How is Team Play Bonus gained (condition loss, certain drills, player morale...)?

These are gained by doing training sessions that also increase your Team Bonuses.

- What's the most efficient way of staying at 10%?

Probably clear from above answer, but I'd say treat this strategy the same way as you would with keeping your Team Bonuses at 10%.

- Does it actually affect game results?

Yep

- Does the Team Play Bonus apply to Association games too (I suspect not)?

Yeah, Team Play Bonuses apply to all matches, just as Morale, Condition, Team Bonuses, etc. do
    Answers embedded in quote.
    milpol likes this.

Some words about my 1st experience of this "visual feature" - yeah, I really call it visual feature just like arrows or special ability or foot/height because imho it has no impact on gameplay.

So I trained ALL my players to 10% except 1 AML who I was going to train with personal training sessions (btw training only 1 player doesn't give him any team play bonus but I think you have already noticed it). So this player remained with 0 bonus

So the results of the first match is that this new player with 0 bonus became the man of the match with 9.6 mark scoring 1 goal and making 2 passes. From the rest of the team the 2nd best mark was 8.3

The game ended 5-0 against absolutely abandoned bot with 60% difference between us. And till 78th min the score was only 2-0.

So let's assume that this is one more useless update made for 2 reasons:

1. to take away our green packs
    2. to distract our attention from more serious problems like troll results and transfers, like, come on guys, just look how good we are - we are making a lot of changes to the game

This is not reward for active managers, this is punishment for anyone trying to play this game normaly. If I don't have green packs I should start tanking to have them to be able for training first team every morning.

What if I play high pressure and man to man marking with 2 games and training. At the end of day my players on 0% condition and will not be able to play another day.

We can forget about individual training.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks Sausy, we clearly need to have a play around with it to see how best to keep Team Play bonuses high without using up too much condition.

Based on your responses, it appears that when a player contributes to a Team Bonus, he also personally gains some Team Play bonus. But we don't know how much is gained, and we don't know if different drills contribute in different ways. Also, filling up our Team Bonuses (for example using the tried and tested 6.75% drill set) is not sufficient to max out the individual Team Play bonuses.

Sounds like we need to do some tests to find the most efficient solution
    Last edited by dave1311; 04-09-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Well, I had to spend 22 rest this morning and my players are still not at 99% for the first game today. After first game I shall spend another 22 rest for being able to play second game today. How that is good for active players, 44 rest spended and I have 25 by watching videos.

I didn't understood nothing in that quote, it's like you don't want us to know how this will efect the game.

Apprentice
    Stupid update,

Only to take away our green packs.

Meanwhile, troll results are increasing.
    MNK Kaskada and milpol like this.

Guys, how would you grade this update from 1 to 10. 1 means that this is idio... update and 10 means wonderfull.

Well we do to do more trainings whole team so the cost of green packs

Normally ill get my 10 procent bonus in 2 xbonus sessions 1 for main team and 1 for reserve team

Now ill need to do 2x bonus session whole Team

And you can figure it out how many green packs we need

cost normally 6,75 for main and reserve

After this update its cost us 13,50 for each player (10%)(whole team) calculation nearly 1 green (15%) for every player

This is just ridiculous
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 04-09-2019 at 09:29 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    Stupid update,

Only to take away our green packs.

Meanwhile, troll results are increasing.
    until the update, i had only wins with lots of goals scored.

after the update, i lost with a -44% team and barely beat abandoned teams. something strange here? )))))))))
    MNK Kaskada and Iridensys like this.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast