Thread: Team value

Team value

Hi,

on friends screec there is team value posted. Do you have any idea how is it calculated? I am wondering how is it possible that some other managers on the same level have even 10 times bigger value than I do. Just for my understanging ;-)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mckoval View Post
    Hi,

on friends screec there is team value posted. Do you have any idea how is it calculated? I am wondering how is it possible that some other managers on the same level have even 10 times bigger value than I do. Just for my understanging ;-)
    If i m not mistaken it s the total value of your squad + the money they have. (maybe this one i m not sure + stadium?)

Don t worry too much about the money, the quality of your players is important. These guys probably have purchased a lot of scouts or from assistant offers (or they have a lot of ft s, which should bother you)

Quote Originally Posted by Z.Ep. View Post
    If i m not mistaken it s the total value of your squad + the money they have. (maybe this one i m not sure + stadium?)

Don t worry too much about the money, the quality of your players is important. These guys probably have purchased a lot of scouts or from assistant offers (or they have a lot of ft s, which should bother you)
    and "ft s" stands for?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mckoval View Post
    and "ft s" stands for?
    Fast Trainers (18 - 21 years old)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There are different valuers in players, at least in first levels.
    The clubs you see, have younger and more expensive players.
    Check this list

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Team Value = Value of Stadium + Value of Players + Cash in Hand.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...