Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something strange with auctions

Something strange with auctions

Hello everybody,

Just a quick question:

How is it possibile that someone having a full squad (no room for any other player) can compete with me in an auction? Whenever I reach maximun number of players in my team and I try to compete in an auction I get a warning saying "your team is full you can not buy any player if not selling one first".

Well just happened that someone with full team entered an auction and won, 30 seconds later he competed with me in another one (at that time having already + 1 players than what it is allowed) he made me loosing lot of tokens and he won again.

How can this happen?and where will those players locates since there is no any room in the team roster?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes that player will appere on he's team but he won't have a signed contract, he will need to sell/sack a player from first 22 then he will be able to sign with that player
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes that player will appere on he's team but he won't have a signed contract, he will need to sell/sack a player from first 22 then he will be able to sign with that player
    How do you know that?i mean, again, if I try to buy a player but i already have 22 Top Eleven won´t allow me to bid...so how is that someone can and someone else can t?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    That was really long time ago now you should be able.

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    That was really long time ago now you should be able.

Ok then it must be as you say altough I think it would simply make more sense to expand the number of maximum players in the team to 25 instead of 22 as in real football :-)

Quote Originally Posted by carliuis View Post
    Ok then it must be as you say altough I think it would simply make more sense to expand the number of maximum players in the team to 25 instead of 22 as in real football :-)
    That part i really support. Would be nice to have maximum 25 players, due to a lot of injuries.

You have 6 0r 7 days to sign the player if your squad is already full I do this on a regular basis as I dont sell a player without already having his replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Wino's View Post
    You have 6 0r 7 days to sign the player if your squad is already full I do this on a regular basis as I dont sell a player without already having his replacement
    It is the safe option replacing one before you sell but wages then cost more than when you won him, approx 15% when you do sign him
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I even saw people bidding more money than their current budget. How is that possible? And what happens if they win?

Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    I even saw people bidding more money than their current budget. How is that possible? And what happens if they win?
    Their balance goes negative, then they get 7 days to return back to positive, buy either swapping tokens for money or selling players or prize money/ticket income, if they don't players get sold.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast