Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Something strange with auctions

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    20

    Something strange with auctions

    Hello everybody,

    Just a quick question:

    How is it possibile that someone having a full squad (no room for any other player) can compete with me in an auction? Whenever I reach maximun number of players in my team and I try to compete in an auction I get a warning saying "your team is full you can not buy any player if not selling one first".

    Well just happened that someone with full team entered an auction and won, 30 seconds later he competed with me in another one (at that time having already + 1 players than what it is allowed) he made me loosing lot of tokens and he won again.

    How can this happen?and where will those players locates since there is no any room in the team roster?

  2. #2
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,881
    Yes that player will appere on he's team but he won't have a signed contract, he will need to sell/sack a player from first 22 then he will be able to sign with that player
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes that player will appere on he's team but he won't have a signed contract, he will need to sell/sack a player from first 22 then he will be able to sign with that player
    How do you know that?i mean, again, if I try to buy a player but i already have 22 Top Eleven won´t allow me to bid...so how is that someone can and someone else can t?

  4. #4
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,881
    That was really long time ago now you should be able.


    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    That was really long time ago now you should be able.


    Ok then it must be as you say altough I think it would simply make more sense to expand the number of maximum players in the team to 25 instead of 22 as in real football :-)

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by carliuis View Post
    Ok then it must be as you say altough I think it would simply make more sense to expand the number of maximum players in the team to 25 instead of 22 as in real football :-)
    That part i really support. Would be nice to have maximum 25 players, due to a lot of injuries.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17
    You have 6 0r 7 days to sign the player if your squad is already full I do this on a regular basis as I dont sell a player without already having his replacement

  8. #8
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Wino's View Post
    You have 6 0r 7 days to sign the player if your squad is already full I do this on a regular basis as I dont sell a player without already having his replacement
    It is the safe option replacing one before you sell but wages then cost more than when you won him, approx 15% when you do sign him
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3
    I even saw people bidding more money than their current budget. How is that possible? And what happens if they win?

  10. #10
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    I even saw people bidding more money than their current budget. How is that possible? And what happens if they win?
    Their balance goes negative, then they get 7 days to return back to positive, buy either swapping tokens for money or selling players or prize money/ticket income, if they don't players get sold.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast