Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: new bonus any proof

Dreamer
    Rubbish sorry game engine making you believe give it time then come back

Dreamer

team bonus

team bonus is a load of hogwash in fact both bonus schemes have no effect waste of greens

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    team bonus is a load of hogwash in fact both bonus schemes have no effect waste of greens
    Why you waste greens on it? I never used greens for team bonus...
    maloukees likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Why you waste greens on it? I never used greens for team bonus...
    you have no choice really as greens used to boost condition,another game ploy to fool you into using them,i love how nordeous introduce it yet actually give no evidence that it has any kind of impact they just tell you it does laughable really and players take it all in

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    don't start the same subject @iansyorkcityfc
    Threads merged.

Personally I don't see any effect of team bonus.
    But I usually have it because I 'm doing extra training anyway.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    My idea, little supported by evidence, is that the TPB is not actually a bonus, but a non penalty.

I think it works like that: the average tpb of your first squad is calculated, and that affects how much you get from the old bonuses.

For example, it might be that if you have 6% average tpb, you can get only max 6% from old team bonuses, even if some of them could be at 8 or 10. Or that you only get 60% of the old bonuses.

If this were true, having 10% tpb and 10% all bonuses would simply give you 10% to all areas. For abandoned teams, there would be no performance change.

The only teams really affected would be those who ignore tpb, or mildly active teams with bonuses at 4-6%. Which is the only evidence I have, for i noticed a significant decrease in performance in my second team, which has low bonuses but never zero.

Inviato dal mio SM-A750FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    milpol likes this.

My 2nd team which has training at zero has also seen a significant dip in performance and tougher draws for all competitions. I doubt it has anything to do with TPB though. It is probably the developers game plan to lure us in and hook us before the real competition begins. My 2nd team is at level 7 and has not won anything sinve level 5. For the first 4 levels, i was able to win a trophy a season doing nothing but buying players.

I hope they increase the effectiveness of TPB and all other daily training bonuses. Show that stronger inactive well trained teams who do not train daily bonuses will lose to those who are weaker but train Daily bonuses.

Dreamer
    no sorry nordeous showed animation or even visual proof these bonus have any effect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12