Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: new bonus any proof

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    431

    new bonus any proof

    any proof the new bonus system is actually having any affects i can't see anything results the same trolling games the same no proof what so ever
    TAFIDA and milpol like this.

  2. #2
    Moderator Crvena Zvezda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Hamburg
    Posts
    2,563
    It has affect on your green boosters storage

    Gesendet von meinem SM-T819 mit Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    431
    hahahaha apart from that maybe your bank balance

  4. #4
    Famous Ποσιδονας's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,804
    NO
    unless all those abandoned teams have 4X10% and full ptb bonus
    Palestine likes this.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    any proof the new bonus system is actually having any affects i can't see anything results the same trolling games the same no proof what so ever
    i just go about my business as usual maintaining 40% daily training. the rest i ignore. it's all rubbish and just nordeus trying to get us to burn green packs for nothing. we're gonna get trolled anyhow

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    i just go about my business as usual maintaining 40% daily training. the rest i ignore. it's all rubbish and just nordeus trying to get us to burn green packs for nothing. we're gonna get trolled anyhow
    yep all the same, have least two bot sides in my league trolled by both, easy to spot formations too perfect etc not had any in leagues for a long time.Also suddenly this season all 57 sides in CL/CUP i'm only 56 but even them are clearly bot sides just ridiculus and crap

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    yep all the same, have least two bot sides in my league trolled by both, easy to spot formations too perfect etc not had any in leagues for a long time.Also suddenly this season all 57 sides in CL/CUP i'm only 56 but even them are clearly bot sides just ridiculus and crap
    there must be some kind of mistake. i have just played a team weaker than me and i won !!! wow lol
    WindKwality likes this.

  8. #8
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    there must be some kind of mistake. i have just played a team weaker than me and i won !!! wow lol
    Wow. That’s unusual!

    How did you manage that?
    Palestine and Richie72 like this.
    KFC Ange
    Level 77
    34 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    1 Super League
    9 Cup


    KFC Ange XIX
    Level 6
    4 League Titles
    0 Champions League
    1 Super League
    3 Cup

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Wow. That’s unusual!

    How did you manage that?
    i don't know but don't tell the developers
    dave1311 and Palestine like this.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    127
    The second day i believe it takes effect, miracle happen...
    My team slaughtered by team i defeat before,i approve, yes it takes effect...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast