Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By rememberthegirl2009
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Sever has decided match results before playing

Sever has decided match results before playing

According to the screenshot, I lost the unactive opponent though my team was great influence along match time.
    I can't believe I lost. If this match is in real football life, that opponent must be lost surely. Top eleven game is still cimpletely unlogic. That's the main point I want to say is ''unbalance between manager's effort and getting unfair match results''. I think Nordeus is now trying to terminate mutant creation system but they cannot fix this unacceptable match result.
    Also, Nordeus couldn't take responsibility upon individual manager. So, this game will never be improved in the future becos of this cheating, unfair and unacceptable match results becos of naughty department controlling.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    khris and Playmaker like this.

Deadpool is agree

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    According to the screenshot, I lost the unactive opponent though my team was great influence along match time.
    I can't believe I lost. If this match is in real football life, that opponent must be lost surely. Top eleven game is still cimpletely unlogic. That's the main point I want to say is ''unbalance between manager's effort and getting unfair match results''. I think Nordeus is now trying to terminate mutant creation system but they cannot fix this unacceptable match result.
    Also, Nordeus couldn't take responsibility upon individual manager. So, this game will never be improved in the future becos of this cheating, unfair and unacceptable match results becos of naughty department controlling.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    I had a lot worst troll, see my post which is now called result?

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    I had a lot worst troll, see my post which is now called result?
    You can go there and edit the title (edit- go advanced) if you like.
    Just not use the f word.
    You can name it "naughty result" for example
    khris, milpol and dave1311 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html