Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By Mirrowka

Thread: Spot the bot.

Famous

Spot the bot.

Level 48. I got a bot in the league.

Anyone got bots at higher levels?Spot the bot.-image.jpgSpot the bot.-image.jpgSpot the bot.-image.jpgSpot the bot.-image.jpg

1. Created 31/3/2019

2. No trophies.

3. Low rated squad.

4. Best player = 4 stars and only 4 matches played.
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    That is rubbish Nordeus, wake up, we dont need to compete against Bots

Dreamer
    yes, i have 2 bots in my league. i had 2 bots also last season and both were replaced mid season with 5* teams who re-joined the game... so watch them, you'll probably have new opponents later this season

Dreamer
    I dont have any, but I can tell that many people leaving. Glad to see leaving ASSO people calling group "Nordeus Killed the Game". I am pretty happy about it. I have checked their latest mutant is 20 years old, now 21 .... so 9 more months roughly and we are clear off that ****..... let them wank a bit while they can.
    dareng and milpol like this.

This is a inactive team, if the owner login again the info Will be changed again. I think its about the european legislation regarding the privacity and personal data.

Famous
    In the 2 hours after I beat the living **** out of him The Bot has returned to Top Eleven.Spot the bot.-image.jpgSpot the bot.-image.jpgSpot the bot.-image.jpgSpot the bot.-image.jpgSpot the bot.-image.jpg

Beware the Bots!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is a inactive team, if the owner login again the info Will be changed again. I think its about the european legislation regarding the privacity and personal data.
    Ok. I can go with that.

But where did all his players come from? Spending spree or gifts from Nordeus?

Ok. I can go with that.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mansourwood View Post
    Ok. I can go with that.

Thats what happens when you abandon a team and then come back.

The game generates a team thats roughly 80% overall with one star player - mine was almost 7 stars

I also had over 100 T and about 200 Rests