Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: white/grey skills.

Ive always defended the same, 1- the simulation tales inti account the Main Avq,
    2- the internal programming determines more than the visual skill, ex. A st that is limited till score just a Max. Of 10% of all season shoots, cant overcome this % even with 340 of shooting.
    3- the distance between the 2 teams, determine the scenario options.
    4- controbutive players, with dynamic ratings -68686- tendrĂ¡ to be chosen un that way to be determinant during matches, so "probably" if you want one of those dynamic contributors been decisive un a particular match, keep him as reserve if he have a 6, so the options for a 8 increase exponentiallity.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    you can express your opinions pal but tbh no f**ker knows more about this game than i do ! i have played it for 9 years and i know a dead dog when i see one ! good night
    Try to say something politely .you might know a lot for this game but if you don't talk politely you won't win something.
    Z.Ep. likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ive always defended the same, 1- the simulation tales inti account the Main Avq,
    2- the internal programming determines more than the visual skill, ex. A st that is limited till score just a Max. Of 10% of all season shoots, cant overcome this % even with 340 of shooting.
    3- the distance between the 2 teams, determine the scenario options.
    4- controbutive players, with dynamic ratings -68686- tendrĂ¡ to be chosen un that way to be determinant during matches, so "probably" if you want one of those dynamic contributors been decisive un a particular match, keep him as reserve if he have a 6, so the options for a 8 increase exponentiallity.
    Khris do you speak english ? your explanations also are riddles
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Try to say something politely .you might know a lot for this game but if you don't talk politely you won't win something.
    i'll talk politely when you stop being rude and giving out fake advice about grey/white skills

i'll talk politely when you stop being rude and giving out fake advice about grey/white skills
    Bro , it's just my opinion, that doesn't mean it's correct. No one here is 100% correct. WE ARE PLAYERS and we don't work in nordeus.
    Last edited by milpol; 04-30-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    Z.Ep. likes this.

Addicted
    Bro , it's just my opinion, that doesn't mean that it's correct. No one here is 100% correct. WE ARE PLAYERS and we don't work in nordeus.
    first learn the game and logics and then come back. then and only then will your opinion be helpful

I said, I THINK, okey? Let's stop it. Good night too

first learn the game and logics and then come back. then and only then will your opinion be helpful
    Okay ,that's why I think that I shouldn't talk with you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS OPINION? It's not an advice it's just my O-PI-NI-ON

Addicted
    Okay ,that's why I think that I shouldn't talk with you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS OPINION? It's not an advice it's just my O-PI-NI-ON
    advice is an opinion.
    bad advice is a bad opinion
    good advice is a good opinion

the last one is the best

Khris do you speak english ? your explanations also are riddles
    I invite you to visit the Spanish forum, writing in Spanish and setting the autocorrector in English as main option.

?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast