Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You thought player's rating matters?

vad
    Apprentice

You thought player's rating matters?

You thought player's rating and number of stars matters, and "better" player will perform better?

You thought player's rating matters?-image-1-1-.jpg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    You thought player's rating and number of stars matters, and "better" player will perform better?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1 (1).jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	122287
    complete rubbish isn't it whats the point of training to make better player when you might as well field 1 star ,what was the match result ???

No, the rating show the internal part of the player, and for more that you train a player externally you can't change this internal info, like if the player is set to be a key player, determinan time to time, or he will score just the 5% of shoots.

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1 (1).jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	122287
    I dont think you should/can form an opinion that will be definitive based on 1 player on 1 occasion. Much bigger sample required for me to even start to think this is a thing.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

vad
    Apprentice
    > Much bigger sample required for me to even start to think this is a thing.

Player with 2 stars compared to player with 6 should be kinda like school team player compared to Ronaldo. One would think, 30 seconds of watching their play should be sufficient to determine who is better.
    Last edited by vad; 05-02-2019 at 06:50 PM.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No, the rating show the internal part of the player, and for more that you train a player externally you can't change this internal info, like if the player is set to be a key player, determinan time to time, or he will score just the 5% of shoots.
    What you said is that performance in the game does not depend on external training. Right? In this case, if the guy with 2 stars has performed better than couple of guys with 6, then what those stars even mean?

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    what was the match result ???
    My team won with a big gap.

Addicted
    So let's say i have 2 star player (A) who gets usually 8 rating and 6 star (B) who gets 6-7 rating. Does it mean that player A is better than player B? And i should keep player A in my main squad because player B is crap but is 3x better than player A? Lol, even logically it's so stupid.

Dreamer
    farcical if you ask me add 2+2 an get 10,add 10 +10 and get 2 that's nordeusless for you

Rookie
    Interesting!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast