Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Champ League Final - GK injured...

Rookie

Champ League Final - GK injured...

Its Champions league Final
    My GK got injured on the 17th minute with no sub available....
    The opponent immediately takes control of the game and score 10 minutes later.
    I thought i was done for and cursed my luck
    But then that strange game engine decided that it's going to be my day!
    I scored on the 86th minute to take us to over time and score the winning goal on the 116th minute!
    All that without a GK!!

I guess sometimes the bugs in the game engine work in your favor :-)

Champ League Final - GK injured...-4.jpgChamp League Final - GK injured...-2.jpgChamp League Final - GK injured...-3.jpg

If the goalkeeper is injured, does not mean that he died Congratulations on your victory!

Apprentice
    Its still a bit Wrong NSR. I put my injured GK as corner taker and he got two assists.

Just shows you the inconsistences of the GE. You're able to win the Champions League Final with no GK for most of the game.
    thon likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    @ nsretkovic
    My GK suffered a knee cartilage tear and will be out for 6 days, so I doubt he was able to continue injured... :-)
    If I remember correctly he didn't make a single save since he got injured. The opponent just kept missing the target...
    thon and cracicot like this.

I read somewhere that when your GK gets injured, it goes in your favour.

In the match report, it says injured players get taken off the pitch. So no Fabregas broken leg penalties.

P.S THE SIZE OF THAT TIGER!

Oh, really weird. Perhaps this bug could report it here: Bugs and Technical Issues

Apprentice
    Im not reporting it it gives me an advantage.
    nsretkovic likes this.

Normally, if you have a sub keeper and you're not present and you've set the keeper as "auto-sub" he'll come on. I wonder if I take that keeper off, I might be lucky enough to have a crooked keeper.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    Oh, really weird. Perhaps this bug could report it here: Bugs and Technical Issues
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, biggest laugh I have had in a long time. Report it as a bug?

Check the threads = there are a thousand posts of this bug already. People have been complaining about this for as long as I have been playing this game, and according to the threads, long before I got here.

Seriously, do the T11 devs or mods with any clout actually READ the threads in this forum or is it just a place for complainers to vent???

No offense nsretkovic, this is NOT directed at you. I'm just gobsmacked that a mod has actually acknowleged a known bug, and it sounds as if you have not heard of this before. So, again, just a little gobsmacked.
    thon likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast