Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    why can you not join late tho, surely not every group has 10 or how many was in each group last time, no where did it say log in or join by, only starts in. surely late comers are only affecting themselves, by joining late and having less time to win games, it shouldve been much clear that this is the deadline or you wont be able to play
    Unfortunately, due to the way leaderboards are created/matchmaking, adding squads late isn't possible. Sorry Reece.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    why can you not join late tho, surely not every group has 10 or how many was in each group last time, no where did it say log in or join by, only starts in. surely late comers are only affecting themselves, by joining late and having less time to win games, it shouldve been much clear that this is the deadline or you wont be able to play
    having seen the tournament through another team, hardly worth it anyway, **** prizes in the early stage, only top 3 get anything this time, hardly anything to win anyway, and even if you wanted to my 2nd teams group 7 teams are around 80% unless they're hiding their quality at the moment, then one is nearly 110% and another over 120%, i wonder who will win the token from that group? why the *** if they're going to run a competition cant they make it fair, this is ridiculous, i look forward to spending all that time and effort to win a few green packs, well **** done nordeus once again you incompetent ****
    gkassimis likes this.

Dreamer
    looks like the 123% guy already has 2 trophies, not sure why he's in such a hurry, he mustve now spent 2 tokens to win 3 lol

Everyone plays his own way

Famous
    The guy I played first, drew 1-1 and won 2-1 in extra time challenged me straight back and suddenly his goal difference went to -8, looks like I beat him 8-0 in the return game, bet he was happy he used up his slot for that!

When the qualification stage is finishing ?
    It's saying that it ends tomorrow, so it's only two days ?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    When the qualification stage is finishing ?
    It's saying that it ends tomorrow, so it's only two days ?
    Hi, yeah the qualification phase ends tomorrow - finishing in Top 4 moves you on to the Finals.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

thanks
    and in the finals it's 4 of my group only or 10 teams again, the first four from other tables too ?
    Does it last also for two days ? Before asso tournaments start we 'll have finished ?
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 05-14-2019 at 08:53 AM.
    WindKwality likes this.

Rookie
    Nice....lost 0-2 to a team 40+% lower than my team despite me dominating possession and shots. Unsurprisingly, their GK got MoM with 8 saves.

KOTH not immune to troll results too it seems.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    thanks
    and in the finals it's 4 of my group only or 10 teams again, the first four from other tables too ?
    Does it last also for two days ? Before asso tournaments start we 'll have finished ?
    Hey,

In the final stage, leaderboards are again going to have 9/10 opponents made of all the Managers across servers that proceeded. The Final stage ends on Saturday 18th of May at 8pm CEST.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast