Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Champ League Final - GK injured...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Im not reporting it it gives me an advantage.
    Of course not, but according to T11, all results stand, so even if they acknowledge it as a bug, you win, regardless.

It is just good that it happened in your favour this time. Most of the complaints are when it happens to an opponent and they cant score. Congrats!
    nsretkovic likes this.

I've heard of this in connection with violation of the keeper. But I wonder how it hurt for 6 days and his team did not lose. That's why I wrote that it can report the problem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    I've heard of this in connection with violation of the keeper. But I wonder how it hurt for 6 days and his team did not lose. That's why I wrote that it can report the problem
    Mate, the injuries: frequency, length and cause are a constant cause of frustration to all managers.

You wonder how he got a serious injury (6 days) and only one goal. We also wonder that, especially when it happens to our opponents and we have 70% possession and 19 shots and NOTHING goes in. Why does T11 not replace the GK IMMEDIATELY auto-sub or not and if there is no GK, auto-sub a DC or next best defender in and continue the game with a small penalty?

If I can come up with solutions that make sense, how is it that Nordeus cant do this? This isnt the MIT thinktank you know. We arent trying to find technology to land a man on the sun. This fix IS possible and should have been done long ago.

Again, this is not directed at you, but please pass this along to your masters at T11.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12