Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Goodbye guys.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Just lost my CL final against a really weaker team. This time was the last one. I will not use the vent thread, because this, is my last post here. Goodbye guys, and goodbye Nordeus for this kind of freakin ****.

compare to this?

why I love this match more and more...?
    dimdim1 likes this.
    Newcastle United

Team Season
    Season 6

Manager Level
    Level 6

My team:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...le-united.html

Even Bayern, who is constantly in-form also lost a league match this season too! So no one can be the Invisible, people just go mad like Roman Abramovich when they don't perform very well on the minor matches...

Everyone's dream is to be undefeated, but they couldn't achieve that dream yet. Keep dreaming, it will be great day very soon. Life is not always constant. We can rise, we can drop too.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Shenhua View Post

compare to this?

Was this your champs league final? if not when was it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maranwe View Post
    Haha true i guess, but stronger teams simply don't win 100% of the time, so it wouldn't be right to expect it in this game. I lose maybe 1 in 50 matches or so...and I assume it's something similar for other scout-team players. It just strikes me as amusing that those 49 wins are apparently due to skill, good tactics and overpowering whereas the loss is apparently always the game engine's fault. I'm not saying the game engine is perfect, I am sure it has its flaws in its simplicity (I see a suspicious amount of teams winning matches with 1 or even 2 injured guys), but to always assign a loss to the game engine seems like a cheap way out.

On a sidenote: Bayern definitely was stronger and also pre-game favorite against Barcelona. I wasnt surprised! Only at the size of the win
    You hit the nail right on the head. when you win, its your tactics/formation, but when you lose its the NGE. Pathetic attitude.

What people should be doing is learning the game engine, how it works, so they can use it to their advantage. The problem with that is that the NGE is not consistent. There are glaring bugs and issues with the gameplay that are are result of bad programming or lack thereof.

Going back to the first post, the cause of it, this bad programming is the reason for his decision to quit. Of course he had a formation that did not work properly against his opponent, but with his quality, he should have done better and that is the fault of the NGE because it is not sophisticated enough to account for anything beyond its flawed programming.

At the end of the day, it starts with the NGE, and if that is not working properly, then inconsistencies happen. Right now, they are so numerous it is laughable at times. Some people can take it, others cant put up with the ridiculousness of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Even Bayern, who is constantly in-form also lost a league match this season too! So no one can be the Invisible, people just go mad like Roman Abramovich when they don't perform very well on the minor matches...

Everyone's dream is to be undefeated, but they couldn't achieve that dream yet. Keep dreaming, it will be great day very soon. Life is not always constant. We can rise, we can drop too.
    Yay???

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Yay???
    I don't understand why people just keep going like Abramovich?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned

compare to this?

The more I see this game you post, the more I think the result should be 7-2 in your favour. Your defense is horrible against his offense, but your offense should wipe him off the map. a 1-0 scoreline is just poor programming for the NGE.
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-04-2013 at 08:55 AM.

compare to this?

I don't understand too, he's eventually on illegal formation and this is completely impossible!

Actually, I don't recommend a squad full of scout too, I recommend a more balanced team, which will help you reach for the stars!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I don't understand too, he's eventually on illegal formation and this is completely impossible!

Actually, I don't recommend a squad full of scout too, I recommend a more balanced team, which will help you reach for the stars!
    What WHAT?

I dont see how his team can be any more or less balanced. It is full of scouts and it pretty well balanced. I dont understand what you mean. If we had 5000 tokens, we would all have teams of scouts/legends.

But yes, this result should have been impossible from the start. After his red card at the 62' the possession goes to 80/20 and he should get wiped off the map, but if my suspicions are correct, the game was 1-0 before the game even started.

Think about it: this game is a great example of a game that is determined before the commentary. Everything he did made no impact. 80/20 possession, 2 player advantage, team full of scouts, total offensive formation...no change to the result whatsoever. This game was always going to be 0-1 for the opponent. If not, then his changes plus the red card and injury should have given him a few goals and ultimately the win.

People, open your eyes!

Your formation is all wrong, if you are going to play 3W at least put a DMC in especially as you only have one CM.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2