Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

I just booked my Super League Finals ticket.😜
    MNK Kaskada and nikolgiorgos like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

A draw with the second top team condemns Red Kelpie FC to a best finish position of only 2nd so no trophies this season ,semi finalists in both the cup and champions league makes this a season of almost good enough. Carl Salmoni will take out the Leagues top goalscorer award for the 4th successive season and is 10 goals ahead of his nearest rival with 3 matches left. Salmoni will also take out the most assists award ,5 assists ahead as well.
    MNK Kaskada and nikolgiorgos like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no need
    I lost, he won the Cup, so the shoes earned their money.
    He won his first Cup after 52 seasons
    I must admit, I felt kind of happy for the guy yesterday. What a business move he has done! Everything paid off, a pair of shoes for a digital piece of silverware...
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Dreamer
    Out of super league
    Lost to a +1 higher in quality and 140 %
    In league, hopefully I get back the top scorer award which I lost last season

Rookie
    Lost my first league game today due to inactivity. Drew second leg of champions League semi finals due to inactivity as well but still through to the final.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Is there any logic explanation for Kick Off time setting? I don't mind when they put me in league with Asian teams and when I have league games at 7am because there is always another league game and you can catch up if you lose. However this time Nordeus' algorithm decided to put CL final at 7:45am. Their algorithm did it because "home" or in this case first named team is from Thai or its just random?

PS considering option to sell players that I don't need and give them 3:0 by default since there is no chance to attend match.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    Is there any logic explanation for Kick Off time setting? I don't mind when they put me in league with Asian teams and when I have league games at 7am because there is always another league game and you can catch up if you lose. However this time Nordeus' algorithm decided to put CL final at 7:45am. Their algorithm did it because "home" or in this case first named team is from Thai or its just random?

PS considering option to sell players that I don't need and give them 3:0 by default since there is no chance to attend match.
    i know how you feel have league game at 9 in morning then CL final at 1,if i win todays league game and one other result ends as draw i will win league,then tomorrows league will not matter and i can save best players for CL and possible treble

Dreamer
    the possibility of a treble its within in my grasp for the first time ever
    Rxcksss likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    the possibility of a treble its within in my grasp for the first time ever
    Same here. Good luck

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast