Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.8 - 30th of May

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    me too, on google chrome..what reinstal??

I don't have a chance to connect for today except mobile. But the problem is. If anything comes as a gift, the club inventory and the store are not entered into the offical shopping section. Disconnected

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Which device specifically is this occurring on? Thanks for the info Anarşi

Delete this problem 3 times in the game. I solved it by clearing Android data. Apart from the problem I mentioned above, there is no problem

Guys, what's the use of this GK jersey? Again one more visual feature? It would have been much more interesting if these jerseys, I mean both team and GK , would give you any bonus to your team performance. Bonus to money, fans, defensive or attacking bonuses. And they shouldn't be just a pointless number like the current bonuses are, but should really have any ingame impact
    milpol, Der_Ryan_M and khris like this.

Addicted
    Fix that bug whit connexion lost...

With a private message, do you want the IDs and ID of the episodes that I received error? Even if I wanted to buy tokens, I'm connected. The only problem is my friend sent me a gift

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    But you’re not having the hardware message any longer?

But you’re not having the hardware message any longer?
    Damn Google translation, sorry I can't tell you exactly. 1-No entry to the official product and Token retrieval sections. 2-No entry to the club assets section. 3-No login to store section. That's because I was sent to Jersey as a gift. He tried someone else to do the experiment and now he's getting the same error in the Meneger game.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Hi all,

Yes there's an issue impacting some who have been sent a GK jersey as a gift from a friend on a different server; the problem prevents you from entering the Club Screen (and the Club Shop for some). The fix will be pushed tomorrow to avoid interrupting any matches.

For the moment, please don't send GK jerseys as gifts to avoid this occurring.

Apologies for the inconvenience. I will update when the fix has been pushed.

SausyFC

By the way, I got disconnected even if I trying to watch ads now...
    I mean when open this window where you can buy rests for tokens game disconnects as well. No chance to press watch button.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Hi all,

Yes there's an issue impacting some who have been sent a GK jersey as a gift from a friend on a different server; the problem prevents you from entering the Club Screen (and the Club Shop for some). The fix will be pushed tomorrow to avoid interrupting any matches.

For the moment, please don't send GK jerseys as gifts to avoid this occurring.

Apologies for the inconvenience. I will update when the fix has been pushed.

SausyFC
    tomorrow?? )) omfg

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast