Thread: Mystery Goals ?

Rookie

Question Mystery Goals ?

So I've played a few games lately and conceded some goals nothing surprising in that , but the problem is there's no action on the highlights justthe commentary saying goal the opposition have scored no idea how or where the goal has come from , just goal they've scored how am I supposed to defend against a random goal , how often does it happen and is it worth playing games if your opponent s are just given random goals ?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    So I've played a few games lately and conceded some goals nothing surprising in that , but the problem is there's no action on the highlights justthe commentary saying goal the opposition have scored no idea how or where the goal has come from , just goal they've scored how am I supposed to defend against a random goal , how often does it happen and is it worth playing games if your opponent s are just given random goals ?
    It's nothing new. You don't see that action, but you can read it. Before Top Eleven 2015 all action were like that (reading what is going on the field).

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    It's nothing new. You don't see that action, but you can read it. Before Top Eleven 2015 all action were like that (reading what is going on the field).
    yes happens sometimes does show how little control you do have in game

Addicted
    what do you think gives you a chance of changing the outcome?
    if there s a way its certainly not the highlights which are just visuals.