Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Race to Rio ?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #41
    Hi KrishKic,

Sorry to hear about this. Did you maybe accidentally release him before signing him? Please contact support using the "?" in-game so that they can investigate in more detail, with details about the player.

SausyFC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    and your quality vs Brazil quality was ?
    132% vs. 162%

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #43
    Administrator
    Hey @KrishKic

Also, the player is unlocked after beating Chile on the fourth city. Can you please double check if the player you got is from the event?

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey @KrishKic

Also, the player is unlocked after beating Chile on the fourth city. Can you please double check if the player you got is from the event?
    ahh yes sorry it was fourth city.. my mistake.
    Lian likes this.

Same as Mirrowka

Finished the event without a loss, beat Brazil on penalties also, deffo found this easier than previous events and I’m greatful for the tokens as I needed them

Thought I done well as my team is only 119% everything was maxed out tho.

Dreamer

don't watch

if you log off before match starts in road to rio your more likely to win lol hahahahaha what a rip off

I was looking forward to this event. But then my team (approx 105%) lost to the second round team (about 80%?).
    Silly me paid three tokens to give it another try the next day. Had to go to extra time to beat the second round team, and of course lost to the third round team.
    Should I believe in third time lucky?

Addicted
    managed to reach final stage, but tbh, dont see why i should waste 30 tokens for match where my chances are slim to none, this typ of event should have at least one or two free daily attempts.
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    managed to reach final stage, but tbh, dont see why i should waste 30 tokens for match where my chances are slim to none, this typ of event should have at least one or two free daily attempts.
    TBH these events are a bit of a lottery. I lost comfortably to Brazil on my first try (4-1), then re-entered and won pretty easily (3-1). Same formation, same tactics.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345