Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.

Dreamer

That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.

As long as these programmed matches still exist, i'll be far away from this game. not worth it anymore.
    And what i'm about to show you is only from today, cup finals.

First, and most clear fixed result:

That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.-3.jpg
    Left team: 85%, Right team: 111%. Left manager, NOT online, no supporters. I was online, 2 supporters.
    That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.-4.jpg
    Left team got a red card in 26 minute and scored 2 more goals right after. i tried everything to come back, but the server already knew who must win this. Just look at the statistics, can't be more clear than that. All my shots were outside the goal while he scored 3 goals from 4 chances in total. typical troll.

Next one is strange by the quality difference between the two teams: 40%

That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.-2.jpg
    Left team: 88%, Right team: 129%. Left manager, NOT online, no supporters. Right manager online and 1 supporter.
    That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.-1.jpg
    The game was MUCH BALANCED than the statistics shows, at some point i thought left team will win this... I struggled till the last minute against a mediocre team only because server is programmed this way. Just look at the quality of the players!!!

And that's why i was complaining so many times before. These kind of matches shouldn't exist. Especially in finals! You struggle all season to prepare your team and reach final stages and the game punishes you for that. And gives the trophy to a much weaker opponent who doesn't even shows at the match. Maybe he didn't make his trainings today, we'll never know. So why should we bother with this game anymore??? It became a game with 0 (ZERO) logic. Nothing makes sense anymore, anything is possible, no certain things whatsoever!!! That's not the game i started 5 years ago and for sure is not a game i want to play anymore. I stayed more that i should anyway, i said "i'll stop playing this sh*t" a year ago... It was fun, first period, now it's not fun anymore, it's pathetic and annoying. And all those fixed results - i just don't understand - why? Why would you do that intentionally to this game? What is the reason? To annoy active managers who actually gives a f*ck about this game... Sad. Very sad...

Dreamer
    And another one just ended:

That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.-1.jpg

Left team: 81%, Right team 101%
    Same scenario: Left manager not online, right manager online and 1 supporter.
    This is a pattern, this is SO CLEAR and so lame at the same time..(swear edited by nik)...come on, they deserve it!!!
    Last edited by funker; 06-18-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    As long as these programmed matches still exist, i'll be far away from this game. not worth it anymore.
    And what i'm about to show you is only from today, cup finals.

First, and most clear fixed result:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	124355
    Left team: 85%, Right team: 111%. Left manager, NOT online, no supporters. I was online, 2 supporters.

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	124357
    Left team got a red card in 26 minute and scored 2 more goals right after. i tried everything to come back, but the server already knew who must win this. Just look at the statistics, can't be more clear than that. All my shots were outside the goal while he scored 3 goals from 4 chances in total. typical troll.

Next one is strange by the quality difference between the two teams: 40%

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	124361
    Left team: 88%, Right team: 129%. Left manager, NOT online, no supporters. Right manager online and 1 supporter.

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	124363
    The game was MUCH BALANCED than the statistics shows, at some point i thought left team will win this... I struggled till the last minute against a mediocre team only because server is programmed this way. Just look at the quality of the players!!!

And that's why i was complaining so many times before. These kind of matches shouldn't exist. Especially in finals! You struggle all season to prepare your team and reach final stages and the game punishes you for that. And gives the trophy to a much weaker opponent who doesn't even shows at the match. Maybe he didn't make his trainings today, we'll never know. So why should we bother with this game anymore??? It became a game with 0 (ZERO) logic. Nothing makes sense anymore, anything is possible, no certain things whatsoever!!! That's not the game i started 5 years ago and for sure is not a game i want to play anymore. I stayed more that i should anyway, i said "i'll stop playing this sh*t" a year ago... It was fun, first period, now it's not fun anymore, it's pathetic and annoying. And all those fixed results - i just don't understand - why? Why would you do that intentionally to this game? What is the reason? To annoy active managers who actually gives a f*ck about this game... Sad. Very sad...
    You sure there were no mutants?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Bekker View Post
    You sure there were no mutants?

so if you have mutants you should lose? even if you're 45% better? it's like Barcelona losing every season the cup final against Albacete... you think those results are normal?

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    so if you have mutants you should lose? even if you're 45% better? it's like Barcelona losing every season the cup final against Albacete... you think those results are normal?
    45% dont say anything, if he has mutants with over 300% skills you still loose.. so check his players and look if the players are above 300%

Addicted
    Luca against rapid - 3st against 1 dc but anyway
    Conrad Bekker likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Bekker View Post
    45% dont say anything, if he has mutants with over 300% skills you still loose.. so check his players and look if the players are above 300%

I also lost a match to a -45% team. He had no mutants.
    That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.-2019-06-18-154838_1251x726_scrot.jpgThat's it, end of the line. Game is dead.-2019-06-18-154914_1190x617_scrot.jpg

Dreamer
    i thought you said the better team had mutants. no, he had no mutants. none of the weaker teams had no mutants. or at least semi-mutants. only ordinary flat players...
    maloukees likes this.

I think cup finals usually are troll results in my opinion. So many times I've been the high rated team yet lost the final. However, yesterday I was rated 119% and my cup final opponent was rated 138% (he was a level higher than me though). I won 4-0. Not really fair but I deserve it after all the other finals I've been trolled in.

That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.-screenshot_20190619_065234_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.-screenshot_20190619_065228_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Conrad Bekker likes this.

After playing this game every day for 3 years I thought I will at least miss it. But hobestly it feels like a weight is lifted from me. I just come to the forum and read posts from time to time and it makes me realize even more that I never want to play this game again. It is indeed sad because TE has all the potential to be a great game. We all fell in love eith it for a reason. Sadly the only one who does not understand this is Nordi.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast