Page 15 of 227 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    As a main player... Yes.

L.McNamara and Mensah (both 27 years 5*109) are both given a reprieve with no good players available for the time being.
    Lamb is making a return for 1 or 2 matches until we get our new roles. I've been saving SP for my players since we got knocked out of the CL and they could even get it by today by the way they are training...

Youngsters are getting 20/50/80 on hard... 20 years old 6*, still pretty decent.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    Got 5* GK, MC, and DC/DR with only 6 tokens

I've had it good the last 5 seasons with scouts + nordeus gens, It's probably about time I actually was given a hard time for trying to find new recruits. The first 2 scout refreshes are important on Day 3 and Day 4. need something good to come up and replace some of this rubbish.

4 new young 5* nordeus gens is a joke and there was 10 managers in for one of the players I could of done with signing so I stayed out as simple as. I keep refreshing game to see if new players turn up and they don't.
    Hah, that could be the case as well. But wait and see, dont buy sh*t you dont need. I have a scout (23yr old DC/DMC) on my list, but he is 15SKP from becoming a 7*, so I dont know. Already have a couple of scouts on PT now that is no1 priority.

DonĀ“t know actually what to do now, wanna go and sleep for a hour or two..... Its utterly pointless to sit around and wait, wait and wait
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    My lists was so full of awesome that i didn't even have time to come post

Sooo, for starters my Scout had the exact two players i wanted from him. 1 MC with SA Penalties (which i needed cause of the ST i'm replacing with next Scout), and 1 ST with SA Freekick. MC is 39 quality (max for my lvl), ST was only 37 but as he only needed 2 small skillpts to get 38, and had the exact SA i wanted i took him anyway. 24 and 22 y/o btw.

I meant to buy only 1 or 2 players from transferlist, but there was soooo many 18 y/o's there that tempted me so i made a few more upgrades (and sold off a couple "oldies" i meant to keep for a couple more seasons).

Players in:
    Tibor Vass, DMC, quality 34 (max 5* for me) for $5.49mill, and...*drumroll* 1 (yes, ONE!) Token
    Bruno Christ (lol), MC, quality 34 for $5.36mill, and 3 Tokens
    Nathan van Kerckhove, DL/DC, quality 32 for $3.17mill and 1 Token

So here i was expecting to spend around hundreds of tokens in nasty bidding wars, and instead i paid lowest fee possible for 3/5 guys

105 Tokens and roughly $19mill and i got 5 new players, 4 of which will go straight into the first 11

Good times all i need now is a better AMR(/MR would be good), and i'm all set for the season, and probably next too
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

JULY FOURTH EMERGENCY MEETING

We are struggling to make any new signings form MR.SCOUT with only 1 22 year-old 6*114 DC available on the whole list, and he hasn't got a useful SA either, A penalty taker.

There wasn't many good nordeus gens either that sparked bidding wars on the few 5* players there was.

We are basically left with 3 choices.

• Sign a few young high-end 4* players
    • Wait for MR.SCOUT to improve and take the 6*114 defender
    • Make SERIOUS negotiation offers to other managers
    Ljepoje and Black Hawks like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

JULY FOURTH EMERGENCY MEETING

We are struggling to make any new signings form MR.SCOUT with only 1 22 year-old 6*114 DC available on the whole list, and he hasn't got a useful SA either, A penalty taker.

There wasn't many good nordeus gens either that sparked bidding wars on the few 5* players there was.

We are basically left with 3 choices.

• Sign a few young high-end 4* players
    • Wait for MR.SCOUT to improve and take the 6*114 defender
    • Make SERIOUS negotiation offers to other managers
    Your Cup is in jeopardy but you can outweigh the possibilities. Out of the cup early, you can rebuild and win the double.. If you wait, you can get better players on your list but that is never guaranteed. As it is a DC, would it help you much in the first few games as opposed to an MC or striker? Personally... Get this guy and then some 4* players who you can PT up to 7*
    Black Hawks likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Your Cup is in jeopardy but you can outweigh the possibilities. Out of the cup early, you can rebuild and win the double.. If you wait, you can get better players on your list but that is never guaranteed. As it is a DC, would it help you much in the first few games as opposed to an MC or striker? Personally... Get this guy and then some 4* players who you can PT up to 7*
    Well he is only 5 points away from 7* and thats good. He is miles better than anything else on offer and shame about his SA. Our main Penalty taker is of course Papaleo. Yeah the Cup is basically gone. We are going to get eliminated immediately I feel. My Opponent Quality is 3 points higher than ourselves and a level higher already. There is bound to be some L20 in the cup as well. So waste of time going after the Cup here. BUT... If we get through... we get through.

Trouble is the Nordeus Gens are all nearly gone now.

I just love sniping. Just got a nice MC for 2 tokens. Will be Eastgate's replacement... I'll probably be keeping Eastgate as bench fodder now. Fabregas is the one to go for this guy.

So what special ability to give to him? I think it's pointless giving him any of the MC special abilities...Playmaker crap...And upgrading him to AMC then giving him shadow striker is a massive waste I reckon... It could prove to be useful in the long run but I want to see this guys training gains first before I do anything.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Damn!!! Bidding war in every player that I found.. especially on early 5*..
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

I've made 2 offers on Negotiations.

17T on a 5*109 21 year old DC/DR (4T on offer to seller)
    25T on a 5*109 19 year old MC (8T on offer to seller)
    Ljepoje likes this.