Page 171 of 227 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Forget which poster it was, but someone on here has/had a Russian player called Iam Pistov.
    That would be me lol
    Raykco and El Pistolero like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News... Extra Power Training Session...

FOUR 8* Players

July Fourth have invested 92T into 100 green booster packs with around 40 green boosters we already saved up to conduct an extra training session on 4 of our key players ahead of our must win 2nd leg away at Equimetal SAD. 4 of our players have been pushed to 8*120 quality meaning Michu regains 8* status since losing it last season (he was once 9*) and 3 other of our younger players have also been promoted to 8* status for the first time... Hogan,Ramirez and O'Sullivan are the 3 players made it into the 8* club. Other players like McNamara and Norris have been given a little push to give them the last few remaining skill points to get them back to 6*

Those players that recently hit 8* were all scheduled to receive power training at the start of next season anyways but because we are in a difficult situation, we thought we get them all to the next star since we have to give ourselves the best chance of winning the 2nd leg without over doing it too much.
    Wow nice, 92T went far then! Were they close to the next star?
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Welcome to the 1st edition of our official newsletter, AEPRE FC Gazette! We are very happy to introduce you to get even closer to AEPRE FC!
    For the forum users, the newsletter will available daily for free. For those fans in T11, please head to AEPRE FC's Club Store at Estadio Aboulle. It will be sold for $3!

Today's Match: AEPRE FC v. F.C.BARSELONA (Serbian Team)
    Type League
    Kick-off 2:13 GMT+7 (Sunday morning)
    Home Or Away Away
    Referee Howard Cobwebs

Team Analysis:

Formations: 4-4-2 Classic
    Pos. In League: 14 (0 pts)

Match Preview:
    AEPRE FC sets to challenge the bottom-marker F.C. BARSELONA once again. This time, they will be playing at F.C. BARSELONA's stadium in Beograd. After a very decent 5-1 victory over Real Madric Fc at home, the manager has said "The league title is a must, because we are AEPRE FC, we're not Arsenal". They will also looking forward for an unbeaten season in league.

F.C. BARSELONA, who is currently hungry for points, and is currently KO'ed at the bottom of the table with no matches won or drawn, and have conceded 107 goals so far this season, is playing on 4-4-2 classic, which is quite an overpowered formation. The team is really wanted to go 10-0 aganist them. They decided to look over the past match results and Real Madrid FC, did get 11-0 win over them with 4-3W-3, the manager have decided to be playing with 4-3W-3 tonight. With Stevan Jovetic will be making an appearance once again, alongside the two main strikers Fernando Torres and Demba Ba.

Gareth Bale, who is really hungry for some match time will be included in tonight's starting 11, with Bryan Andersson's younger brother Dale, will also included in the midfielder lineup.

The defensive line still remains the same with young talent Ihsan Ozhan will be playing over Branislav Ivanovic once again.

TRANSFER NEWS
    AEPRE FC have sold Xherdan Shaqiri, a Swiss right midfielder to fenerbahce sk for a fee of $547K. The manager have made this decision as he couldn't find himself a goal as an AEPRE FC player, he has a very disappointed and he is dropped to bench. He got to be subsituted into the pitch quite often, but he failed to draw the crowd.

TRAINING NEWS
    A power training match is held at 12:51 GMT+7. The following players receives a skill point as a result of this training.
    Petr Cech (GK) +1
    John Terry (DC) +1
    Fernando Torres (ST) +1
    Demba Ba (ST) +1
    Peter Cech (GK) +1
    Gareth Bale (MC) +1

MATCH REPORT WILL BE OUT ON 12:00 GMT+7 TOMORROW, OR POSSIBLY ON SUNDAY MORNING DUE TO A REAL-LIFE CL FINAL.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 05-25-2013 at 06:12 AM.
    July Fourth, Ljepoje and Raykco like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Wow nice, 92T went far then! Were they close to the next star?
    Yeah they were all at 7*119, so I thought I will just get the job finished, you never know, it's things that these that could make all the difference tonight in the 2nd leg.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Victory and 3 points advantage after yesterday game
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Issue 1, Vol 1, Afternoon Saturday, May 25, 2013

LINEUPS & TACTICS
    DALE V. BALE: THE TOUGHEST DECISIONS
    The manager of AEPRE FC still not sure about his decision of his player lineup. The midfield lineup as of 18:00 GMT+7 are Bale (MC) playing as ML, Eden Hazard playing as MC, and Dale Andersson as an MR.

As Bryan's younger brother's natural position is MC, and Javi Martinez, who is playing as MR is going to be dropped. As Martinez is currently having a very decent form in his games, as both Dale and Gareth really wanted to play this match, the manager is facing the toughest choice ever, as both of them have a very poor form in those recent games.

The manager said "So let's ask the people at the forum to help us decided who should play".

Here are some details to help you decide which player should play as today's ML:

So reply now before 21:00 GMT+7 when I will be making my final decisions!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post

Issue 1, Vol 1, Afternoon Saturday, May 25, 2013

LINEUPS & TACTICS
    DALE V. BALE: THE TOUGHEST DECISIONS
    The manager of AEPRE FC still not sure about his decision of his player lineup. The midfield lineup as of 18:00 GMT+7 are Bale (MC) playing as ML, Eden Hazard playing as MC, and Dale Andersson as an MR.

As Bryan's younger brother's natural position is MC, and Javi Martinez, who is playing as MR is going to be dropped. As Martinez is currently having a very decent form in his games, as both Dale and Gareth really wanted to play this match, the manager is facing the toughest choice ever, as both of them have a very poor form in those recent games.

The manager said "So let's ask the people at the forum to help us decided who should play".

Here are some details to help you decide which player should play as today's ML:

So reply now before 21:00 GMT+7 when I will be making my final decisions!
    Bale for me, He is left footed and 1 quality more so I'd expect him to play a lot better than Dale.

Apprentice
    my league 2nd just lost. i can extend my lead to 14 if my B-team wins against a mediocre team today. still, bringing home the lead in cl quarters is more important.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    my league 2nd just lost. i can extend my lead to 14 if my B-team wins against a mediocre team today. still, bringing home the lead in cl quarters is more important.
    2nd place losing today, just makes the decision easier for you to play the reserves in the league game today before CL Quarter-Final 2nd leg.
    Raykco likes this.

Race continues