Page 179 of 227 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    My Champions League opponent, tomorrow in 20:19

I play 4 4 2 for this match :

You could go with 4-4-2 Wide diamond since he is playing with 2x AMC (think any butterfly or V-formation could work). Strange formation though
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    @ nsretkovic why not 3n-1-4-2? 3 dcs and a dmc look better vs no wingers and some AMCs. Marzolf instead of Fahrasma...

I just won my league game against the bottom team 6-0, but my star striker got injured... lots of injuries in the recent days... luckily its only 2 days so he will be ready for the CL game tomorrow with only 5 packs.

In the league, the 2nd player had a draw, so I only need 3 more points out of 6 games to secure first position, Im only going for wins for the number of fans now.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    @ nsretkovic why not 3n-1-4-2? 3 dcs and a dmc look better vs no wingers and some AMCs. Marzolf instead of Fahrasma...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    You could go with 4-4-2 Wide diamond since he is playing with 2x AMC (think any butterfly or V-formation could work). Strange formation though
    He have good ST and AMC and my central midfielder playing BEST on the team! (Xavi) What do you think, if I could play up dandelion?

Mile is the best

Apprentice
    Whats the dandelion formation actually? I probably know it but I dont know that name...
    nsretkovic likes this.

I've learned from July Fourth, 3N-1-3w-1-2 called ~DaNdElIoOnN~

Apprentice
    Ah ok, ill remember that name now.. i wouldnt go AMC since he has a DMC, so one more midfielder would probably be better to have more control in the center.

Dandelion would work well vs a formation like 3n-4-1-2 or 4-3w-1-2 without defensive midfielders. So my recommendation is still 3n-1-4-2 passing down the flanks. Another idea would be 3n-5-2 V-style
    nsretkovic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    Ah ok, ill remember that name now.. i wouldnt go AMC since he has a DMC, so one more midfielder would probably be better to have more control in the center.

Dandelion would work well vs a formation like 3n-4-1-2 or 4-3w-1-2 without defensive midfielders. So my recommendation is still 3n-1-4-2 passing down the flanks. Another idea would be 3n-5-2 V-style
    Okay Thank You! I'll start the match with this formation (3 1 4 2)

T11 CUP: Semifinals preview

Balkan Boyz - FC Köln (preview)

Balkan Boyz hosts FC Köln in the first leg of their T11 CUP semi-final game at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" this evening, and according to Manager -Ljepoje- his team are set and ready for the kick off. The Balkan Boyz are expected to start with the flexible 4-5-1V formation against FC Köln's 4-3W-1-2 formation.

The DMC, Mateo Kovačić has been given the opportunity to start from the 1th minute and will be one of the key-players and act as a "overlapping bridge" between the defence and the midfield. Kolašinac, Lulić, Vranješ and Vidić (C) will act as the four-men defense in the backline, while Cana and Ljajić will both start as central midfielders. Olić and Salihamidžić will as usual play left wing and right wing. Edin Džeko will be playing alone at the top. According to -Ljepoje-, Stevan Jovetić and Safet Sušić will be given the opportunity in the 2nd half if the 4-5-1V fails to work the first 45th minutes, in which The Balkan Boyz will apply a 3W-3N-2W-2 or 4-2N-2W-2 formation instead. In a short interview he said, "We decided to take a couple of reasonable precautions in this important 1th leg. First, we need to stop their AMC and ST:s from causing to many problems in the area in front of the goal. Two, we need to exploit their midfield, especially in the central area and focus our attacks through the flanks were we have Olić and Salihamidžic. The choice of one striker instead of two are something that comes granted with the 4-5-1V formation and something we cant impact on. But as mentioned earlier, we will abandon the 4-5-1V if we concede a goal or two in the first half and play all forward with our traditional 3W-3N-2W-2 or 4-2N-2W-2 formation. We just need to stay focus, not panic and be patient". The kickoff is set at 23:20CET.

Dynamo SWAG - RSCA Anderlecht (preview)

In the second semi-final game Dynamo SWAG hosts the Dutch "RSCA Anderlecht" at "SWAG Arena". The Swiss team are considered as the favourites in this clash and one of the teams to take a spot into the T11 CUP Finals.

Dynamo SWAG is expcted to start with their traditionaly 4-4-2 W-diamond while RSCA Anderlecht has not yet relieved their formation, but are expected to start with a 3W-1-2_2W-2 formation as in their latest games in the final-eight and quarter-finals. The quality between the teams is remarkable and Dynamo SWAG is accounted and expected to cover and win all battles in all of the 11 positions on the pitch. Dynamo SWAG have all 11 players + 7 substitutions ready, while the Dutch has their playmaker S.Meriosio suspended. The kickoff is set at 22:18CET.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    He have good ST and AMC and my central midfielder playing BEST on the team! (Xavi) What do you think, if I could play up dandelion?
    Yeah, go with the "dandelion" instead (as you posted in the latest post). It's to risky to leave the 2x AMC unmarked, could go down the hill quite easily.

You could switch back to the 4-4-2 classic in the 2nd half it doesn't turn out well.
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...