Page 21 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes he is still active, he is buying and selling players this morning. I think he gave last season up because he was doing rubbish in the league again, he doesn't buy any tokens.

I shouldn't have too many problems, but you don't know with the league draws, could be a scout buyer or we could end up playing in a L19 league as an odd one out. Who knows.
    Next season will be my last season in buying tokens. Using up my last lot next season and after that it's just a matter of doing what Potemy did. I'm sure I'll cope

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Next season will be my last season in buying tokens. Using up my last lot next season and after that it's just a matter of doing what Potemy did. I'm sure I'll cope
    You would have to rely on token farming more than anything else, watching videos for boosters/tokens. I'm considering returning back to non token buyer. But this will soon bring my team quality back to the pack and being a high-ish level now it will be difficult for me to actually win anything. I'll have to accept that and start to enjoy the game for what it is.

Token farming would net you approx 200T/season, a lot better than trying to work on 35T/season. It would be next to impossible at L20+ on 35T/season. with 200T/season I would be able to keep buying a few optimum scouts at the beginning of each season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    What Level are you playing at now?

Level 6 - Pro

What are your ambitions?

Achieved perfection last season on the way to winning my first league title, though fell in the first round of the Cup (and it looks like I will again as my team are not fully conditioned and my opponent is a token buyer with a near full team of scout players) and lost in the semi finals of the CL, so would like to improve on both of them. What I would love to do though is win everything in one season, though that may have to be a little longer until I have an even quality team.

How many Tokens you got?

680. The vast majority farmed.

How much Money you got?

£30.2m after extending the contracts of those on their last year (all will be with me at the club)

Who you buying/selling?

Sold three players at the end of last season (a 23yo MC, a 27yo DL/DC and an 18yo DC. Purposely trained them with no rest packs until the condition was 0% and wouldn't increase their skill, or until they got injured just to get a tiny bit extra on their value).

Primarily looking to buy a replacement DL and MC, then will look at replacing some of my weaker backup players like my ML, MR and GK.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Perfect Tactics are on the verge of signing a DL/DC 22 y/o 6*(58) player from scouts. Just in time for our RR match against Hoonside Dorks.

The expected line up is

GK- De Mafia
    DC - NewGuy
    DC - Hardy
    DC - Vittalone
    DMR - Warmwater
    DML - Van der Zande
    MC - Norris
    MC - Blomqvist
    AMR - Petersen
    AML - Mata
    ST - Nascimento

Who will score the first goal of the season for Perfect Tactics?

Nascimento - 2/1
    Petersen - 5/2
    Mata - 4/1
    Norris - 6/1
    Blomqvist - 6/1
    Warmwater - 10/1
    Van der Zande - 13/1
    NewGuy - 15/1
    Vittalone - 17/1
    Hardy - 17/1
    Substitute: 11/1
    No scorer: 20/1
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

My scoutlist just *refreshed* and there are suddenly 3x 22yr olds (Q47-48).. But all playing at "wrong" positions. Don´t know if it was because someone else bought from the list or just "coincidence".
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Royal Rumble CUP - First Round, First Leg

red star 5-1 July Fourth

July Fourth KILLED

red star 112.8 4-3N-1-2 - July Fourth 109.8 3N-1-3W-1-2

The Royal Rumble Cup indeed lives up to its name and we were immediately cast over the ropes here against a good red star side that had good character and being at home with a manager who was present for the game. July Fourth got off to a great start in the game with Mensah providing Michu to get an early finish. We held the lead for 20 minutes and we conceded 2 goals just before half time, through Ikhadallene and Herpe. Although still in the tie and the lack of squad depth available to us for any changes in tactics or to throw a defender on instead of playing 2 ST. We just couldn't do it and the tie was killed in the second half, Maccaroni made it 3-1 just after half time and Ikhadallene braced moments after, July Fourth were out of it, Seaman was making errors and our defence wasn't there and our new signing Jurc was living up to his name... LOL... playing like a Jerk. Mensah was the only player in our team that actually was doing any defending. Nordberg recieved a pass from Ikhadallene and tapped it in for 5-1 to add to July Fourth's misery in the Royal Rumble Cup.

In the second leg at home, we will only have pride to play for other than anything else and last season we played a total of 83 friendlies after being eliminated from the cup early, looks like more of the same here this season.

Goals: Michu (15) Ikhadallene (35,56) Herpe (42) Maccaroni (49) Goldberg (86) MOTM: Ikhadallene.

I'm disappointed to see what happened here... But I'm not angry this time, at least our opponents went with the squad they currently had rather than investing in 500T to buy scouts like our opponents from last season did.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-05-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Royal Rumble CUP - First Round

red star 5-1 July Fourth

July Fourth KILLED

red star 112.8 4-3N-1-2 - July Fourth 109.8 3N-1-3W-1-2

The Royal Rumble Cup indeed lives up to its name and we were immediately cast over the ropes here against a good red star side that had good character and being at home with a manager who was present for the game. July Fourth got off to a great start in the game with Mensah providing Michu to get an early finish. We held the lead for 20 minutes and we conceded 2 goals just before half time, through Ikhadallene and Herpe. Although still in the tie and the lack of squad depth available to us for any changes in tactics or to throw a defender on instead of playing 2 ST. We just couldn't do it and the tie was killed in the second half, Maccaroni made it 3-1 just after half time and Ikhadallene braced moments after, July Fourth were out of it, Seaman was making errors and our defence wasn't there and our new signing Jurc was living up to his name... LOL... playing like a Jerk. Mensah was the only player in our team that actually was doing any defending. Nordberg recieved a pass from Ikhadallene and tapped it in for 5-1 to add to July Fourth's misery in the Royal Rumble Cup.

In the second leg at home, we will only have pride to play for other than anything else and last season we played a total of 83 friendlies after being eliminated from the cup early, looks like more of the same here this season.

Goals: Michu (15) Ikhadallene (35,56) Herpe (42) Maccaroni (49) Goldberg (86) MOTM: Ikhadallene.

I'm disappointed to see what happened here... But I'm not angry this time, at least our opponents went with the squad they currently had rather than investing in 500T to buy scouts like our opponents from last season did.
    Jeesus... What the hell. I'm actually worried about my match now...

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

What level are you playing at now?

Level 6 - Pro

What are your ambitions?

I don't know...
    CUP:In the Cup there aren't some players that better than me, so I hope I will walk into the quarter-final, but I saw a great team in my Cup. I've got players at 3-4 star, he only has 5-star players...
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: I've got 2 friends on level 6. They're in my group (Group G). Their teams are better than mine. So, I don't think I can go over the group stage, but I'm going to do everything to beat them...
    LEAGUE: I hope I'll win that again

How many tokens have you got?

10, but I'm going to buy some new players...

Mow much money have you got?

10M, I don't know where has my money go...

Whom are you buying/selling?

I have to buy a DC/DR, and a ST. I sold a MC with Dribbler special ability, and I have a MR on the Auctions list.

Good luck for everyone to this season!!!
    Level: 6 - Pro - Season 6
    League: 1st place: Season 5
    League: 2nd place: Season 2.
    3rd place: Season 4.
    4th place: Season 3.
    Champions League best: Top8
    Cup best: Top16

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    My scoutlist just *refreshed* and there are suddenly 3x 22yr olds (Q47-48).. But all playing at "wrong" positions. Don´t know if it was because someone else bought from the list or just "coincidence".
    Yeah... I just checked that out, The defender 6*114 that had Penalty Taker ability is GONE and now there is NOT a single player that has a quality that ends in 4 in the entire list.

I'd like to see another manager on here buy themselves a Papaleo.