Page 43 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

There's an athlete called Gaylord Silly, I'm giving this name to my young MC. He might not like it though... Oh well
    Ljepoje and Tornado88 like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is what Batigo United do on my server every season, just buys scouts and replaces them with scouts at the start of the next season, Pointless having all 22 players at 6* if you ask me, just a waste of T since nearly half of those players aren't going to be used regularly.

I mainly have 5* on my subs or bench with sometimes 6* players that have been developed from 5* during the season or they have come out of my first XI.
    But it´s kind of a funny situation, I mean he must have spended at least 1000T for the 20 players since Burak Yilmaz and Tal Erik are his old 7* from last season.

His facilities are at lvl 8 as well, so yes he is spending a quite lot of Tokens. But he has a "poor" trophy room, League: 2x1th place, 1x2nd place and 1x7place. Then a 1x1th place in the CL.

I hope I don´t bump into him in the KO-stage or final-eight
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Decided to sell my 25yr old ML and my 25yr old AMC, the auctions ends in approx 2hours... I´m expecting bidding war since there no 5* on the TM. Also this could be a great strategic decision since the scout list will refresh by tomorrow and the fact that wednesdays/thursdays are server-generated-players-day on my server
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    But it´s kind of a funny situation, I mean he must have spended at least 1000T for the 20 players since Burak Yilmaz and Tal Erik are his old 7* from last season.

His facilities are at lvl 8 as well, so yes he is spending a quite lot of Tokens. But he has a "poor" trophy room, League: 2x1th place, 1x2nd place and 1x7place. Then a 1x1th place in the CL.

I hope I don´t bump into him in the KO-stage or final-eight
    I wonder if there is a token buyer on this game thats NEVER won a trophy? thats an interesting question.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    About selling "special" players and attachment to players... Im only in my 4th season but Im afraid that Ill have to sell two of my old favourites this or at the beginning of next season:

Taj Broadbelt: my generated "star player" from season one, an one-on-one goalkeeper, has turned 22 this season and his training progress has dropped noticeably... Im afraid Ill have to get a new goalkeeper next season since its unlikely he will hit 5 stars again this season.

Jonathon Jackson: "Action Jackson" My AMC/AMR which I bought early in my 2nd season, my first big buy (5 stars then I think, and grew to 5 stars again in 3rd season)... he was my free kick taker and best scorer in 2nd season, and still good for some goals and assists in 3rd season. Now he is barely 4 stars and the weakest player in my top11. Ill have to replace him sooner or later, but Ill miss him.

My current favourite is the first scout I bought (beginning of 3rd season):
    Rene Leitner: Striker with free kick SA. He scored 52 goals, about 15 assists and 16 MoM in his first season. Now he has turned 23 and is back to 6 stars, but in the 2nd cup game he showed whats still in him: he scored the first 2 goals and one assist, and MoM of course. Im sure he can keep going for a few more seasons. For somebody who only farms tokens but doesnt buy, a scout lasts longer because he will still be ok at 4 stars.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Dreamer
    Finally... I got this first player this season...

Season 40-ola-holmberg.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    There's an athlete called Gaylord Silly, I'm giving this name to my young MC. He might not like it though... Oh well
    I always wanted a "Mclovin" or a "Twopeehole" in my team.... reminds me of that movie "Superbad"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Unonk View Post
    Finally... I got this first player this season...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ola Holmberg.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	6214
    Not bad for 2T... !
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I wonder if there is a token buyer on this game thats NEVER won a trophy? thats an interesting question.
    That would be a case for the T detectives .. So far I've never bumped into a T-buyer without any preferences. All of the T-buying teams on my server are more or less owned/managed by " grown ups", and in some cases buisness people. But there are few good teams owned and managed by girls as well. Quite good mix.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

FC Kneipenkick update: A black monday for FCK, we got the highest defeat in the club history, 0-4 (after a 2-1 away win yesterday). We are really a pub team and no cup team.

A crisis meating is set up (manager Chris is blamed since he fielded unproven new signings instead the proven team from yesterday) and friendly matches to give the player self-confidence.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 05-06-2013 at 08:08 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -