Page 67 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Not sure if stupid, or just dumb? .... I just couldn't let him have the player for 2 reasons: Kind of player that I needed since day 1 and then he was from the Balkans as well (Croatia) and probably dumb/stupid as myself... Both tried with some "scare tactics", but nobody had the courage to step down.....The price? 58T + 44,9M! Now I'm in debt, -30M!

History: (approx)
    KO.round: 1 - 5: 11 players
    KO.round: 5 - 10: 7 players
    KO.round: 10 - 15: 5 players
    KO.round: 15 - 20: 4 players
    KO.round: 20 - 25: 3 players
    KO.round: 25 - 58: 2 players

After this, no one will ever bid against me....
    Ill give you stubborn and dedicated lol, at least do us a favour n show this to craicot? Itll put his bid bot theories to bed lol! Also good luck (and im not being sarcastic btw) in clearing that debt!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 3 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Two opening wins for the Balkan Boyz

League: Balkan Boyz (Q46,3) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 2 - 0 << London Hotspur (Q28,7) Formation: 4-3-1-2
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić (20min.ass: E.Džeko) and E.Džeko (57min.ass: S.Jovetić)
    SUBS: No subs
    MOTM: Edin Džeko (rate:9)

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 << FCO (Q27,6) Formation: 5-1-3-2
    SCORERS: A.Halilović (13min.ass: S.Jovetić), H.Salihamidžić (34min.ass: S.Jovetić), L.Cana (80min.ass: S.Jovetić) and N.Tomović (82min.ass: H.Salihamidžić)
    SUBS: N.Vidić < > O.Vranješ S.Sušić < > L.Cana M.Kovačić < > L.Modrić
    MOTM: Hasan Salihamidžić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz took their 3rd win for the season after they beat "London Hotspur" at home with 2 - 0 in the 1th round of the league competition. Stevan Jovetić scored the first goal and Edin Džeko the second. In the other game, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Swiss team "FCO" in the 1th group stage game in the new edition of the Champions league this season.

Manager -Ljepoje- didn't seem too pleased with the 1th result in the leauge but admitted that "A win is a win and 3 points is still 3 points, despite the result". In their second game, manager -Ljepoje- said that "It is important to win the first two games in the groupstage, since you could have a good chance ending up as group winner instead of as 2nd team (runner-up) and facing the groupwinner in group E".

Tomorrow the Balkan Boyz will face their rivals from Sarajevo, "FC Kula" in the league and Manager -Ljepoje- said that they would do everything to win this important game. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz face the Swedish team "Hypool FC" in the knock-out phase of the CUP, a game which manager -Ljepoje- admits that it will be a tough and hard task to over-come, since "Hypool FC" tend to play quite offensive with 3 strikers at the top. But manager -Ljepoje- admitted that his team will be prepared and "play-to-win" the game.

Over&Out!
    dv8r likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Ill give you stubborn and dedicated lol, at least do us a favour n show this to craicot? Itll put his bid bot theories to bed lol! Also good luck (and im not being sarcastic btw) in clearing that debt!
    Haha, thanks! Yeah, stubborn and a matter of pride!

Well, craicot spends on T as well, he just doesn't say it way open or brag about it. He only complains about the "formalia" and how things "should or could be" instead of "how it is".... You never see or read that he is lossing, just "doing fine" as he told me.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News - New signing confirmed

July Fourth have announced the signing of 30 year old 5*107 DC Jonathan Aued for $70.3M and 1T. He will serve as a back-up for the remainder of the season and will probably only play in a few less profile games, We were short on defence so someone was needed. So for 1T and avoiding any unnecessary bidding wars, this is not too bad and we can resale the player next season since players don't start to retire until they reach 32 years old.

You have to learn me how you manage to pull this kind of deals off .. I could need a couple of "oldies" for the upcoming friendlies (that is I get eliminated in the cup). Could need x-tra boosters myself.

Ps. Will the scoutlist refresh tonight (03.11 clock) or sometimes this week? I could stay up 2 hours and then go and sleep. Writing my dissertation day in- day out anyway. T11 keeps me "alive" somehow
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    You have to learn me how you manage to pull this kind of deals off .. I could need a couple of "oldies" for the upcoming friendlies (that is I get eliminated in the cup). Could need x-tra boosters myself.

Ps. Will the scoutlist refresh tonight (03.11 clock) or sometimes this week? I could stay up 2 hours and then go and sleep. Writing my dissertation day in- day out anyway. T11 keeps me "alive" somehow
    It's the old Potemy tricks i'm using here, just look for players that are mediocre quality and that are old players with only 1 position, but it only works on the older servers, just been watching the auctions the last few days and if I see something that looks like nobody else will bid on after watching the auctions for hours, I will just bid on a player for 1T or 2T if its KO R1, but since they are mediocre players basically, I won't go to a bidding war over a 30 year old DC thats mid 5* with no SA because there is no point of a bidding war and at L18 you have a lot of experienced managers with auctions that plenty of managers will also be trying to avoid bidding wars for lots of T.

Scout list is again due to update again tonight, but don't count on anything good coming up once again and I think the next update off the top of my head is Day 7.

T11 basically keeps me alive somehow as well. Just keeps me ticking over through depression lol.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League, Day 1

Dark Devil FC 0 - 7 New Team

We had a crushing start in the League pulling out a very good away victory and confirming our good intuition into our PTing and scouts purchases. Overall our defense was perfect (3 shoots, 1 on goal for Dark Devils), while since we leveled our MC's stats (now equally divided into def/att/phi) our Midfield and attack rised to the old standards. We failed lots of occasions but then Schneider put it inside the net served by Hutton, while we closed the first half with a splendid Free Kick by our Scout J.Romer. In the second half we spared some peeps for the CL match (37 mins later) so Schneider, Yuma and Ross were benched for Lenders, Flanagan and Hardy. Coach Mad was right as Hutton was alone with Lenders enough to deal the deadly blow to them, with 3 more goals (poker) assisted by Romer twice and Lenders too. Romer closed the game with a splendid shoot from range.

Scorers : O.Hutton (4), J.Romer (2), K.H.Schneider.
    MoM: O.Hutton (9), New Team

CL, Day 1

New Team 2 - 0 Chelsea FC

We struggled too much over an opponent of same Q than the team we crushed 35 mins before this match. Like July and Dvdr, seems like this score was prompted. Our 4-5-1 was defenetly ineffective in the first half despite the 70% ball possession, and in the second hald entering Lenders and getting back on 4-1-2-1-2 gave us 45' mins of dominance, and two goals by our Strikers Schneider and Lenders.

Scorers: K.H.Schneider, M.Lenders.
    MoM: M.Lenders (8), New Team.

Tomorrow at 14.30: ALSARJIL FC (Q 50) VS New Team (current Q: 45.4)
    July Fourth, dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    "Takis" are a good team in my league qualitywise, they have 107Q compared to my 111Q, so the gap of power from the pack and ourselves has nearly been closed completely, there is also a good team in our Champions League called "LIVERPOON FT" who also have 107Q. both these teams contain a few 6* players each with room for improvement by the looks of it, so we have a challenge for our trophies this season. It's likely to be like this from now on even if I spend 500T+ a season on my team.
    What would Takis' quality be if he was at level 7?

I looked at his team and then your team and tbh you're a lot better

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

TRAINING UPDATE

We've got Ramirez back to 7* in no time basically here! He is our star defender and still has a lot of years left in him, At 21 now though and currently coming to the end of the U21 training bracket, we are still going to be pushing the player on towards 8*, even if we decide to go 7*115 -> 7*118 and let natural growth get him towards 8*120 by the end of the season, its not a bad choice. We still have just over 300T left available so we are doing well. So if anything good comes up on the scout list worth signing we will use 50T there and get that player to 7*, also our youth is available tomorrow and if its a position we need and a adequate starting 4* quality we will sign him and get him a desirable SA and get him to 7* and that would be our tokens gone until next season.

Miku is also halfway from getting back to 9*

The last couple of days have also been helped by some extra videos appearing for us to watch for some boosters or T and we also got 10T today from tapjoy on the iphone from downloading 3 apps.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-07-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

CL match tonight went well, won 3-0. my 2 central midfielders scored, but they also got injured unfortunately. tomorrow I have a league match against the best team in my league, I have 2 injured MC and an injured ML, gonna be rough.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What would Takis' quality be if he was at level 7?

I looked at his team and then your team and tbh you're a lot better
    he would be 52 quality for relative quality for Level 7.

Basically looking at Takis he is like another HONDA 2.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-07-2013 at 11:51 PM.