Page 167 of 227 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That's why using tokens to improve stadium/facilities is considered to be a noob error.
    Mourinho might be a noob...

People who get "World Arena" at level 1 will get no poscession bonus, as they couldn't fill even a single corner of the stadium...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Blue Magiq Lo View Post
    hey guys.. just wondering.. Is it necessary to be training your player for special ability or extra position when by the next season he will be losing some points and you won't fancy using a player of that quality..??
    If you don't do any power training to any of your players then its never worth training your position for special ability or extra position since they lose out on around 3 quality points. It's only worth training a young fast trainer a special ability a special ability or new position if your willing to give him extra training with your green boosters.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Mourinho might be a noob...

People who get "World Arena" at level 1 will get no poscession bonus, as they couldn't fill even a single corner of the stadium...
    Mourinho is just an "Example Team"

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I also ever speed up the final 3 days of my L1 stadium construction with 15 tokens...
    Lol... 35T that could of been used for PT next season, there is never any real hurry to speed up construction in all honesty for a new stadium expansion. But I can remember expanding the stadiums... its torture waiting for it to complete, and the larger stadium expansions are 19 days, then 22 days and the last few stadiums are 25 days if I remember.

I don't mind spending T on time reducement for the stadium upgrade. This is since I tend to get a full stadium despite if it's a friendly,league, cl or cup game... Good money to cover all small expenses (like daily wages, winbonuses etc)

Don't know if I'm gonna PT any of my youngsters next season. Will need to wait and see how we end up and manage this season in all 3 competitions. No use to PT if we fail in the league, cl or cup.. Could "easily" manage with the squad I already have for next 2 or 3 seasons without any investments...

So far we have secured 1 of 3 trophies (CUP, semi-final spot: 3rd place).... A League 1th trophy is a "must" and a CL trophy (1th or 2nd) is acceptable. This is the type of requirements I tend to set up every season, otherwise no sense buying/investing in T or PT if the results are default.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

hummm how do you give your player extra training using green boosters...?? how does that work../

hummm how do you give your player extra training using green boosters...?? how does that work../
    Click at a player, then click at their fitness bar and increase player fitness as you like. Each pack gets you +15% fitness.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

You set all your other players training to 1 bar (rest), and your other player(s) you want to train to 3 bars (hard) and hit all 3 types every hour and then restore condition of your player each and every time using green boosters.
    pnr8555 likes this.

You set all your other players training to 1 bar (rest), and your other player(s) you want to train to 3 bars (hard) and hit all 3 types every hour and then restore condition of your player each and every time using green boosters.
    Perfect timing July! You post the same thing at the same time as me...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Thanks a lot ...never thought of it that way.. will do that because i hate the fact i always have to get tokens to buy new players anytime i advance.. mind if i ask you more questions..?? really want to know more about the game though am doing well in my league.. my aim is to win champions league having already won the league ones and still 1st in my league this season with only one loss.

Thanks a lot ...never thought of it that way.. will do that because i hate the fact i always have to get tokens to buy new players anytime i advance.. mind if i ask you more questions..?? really want to know more about the game though am doing well in my league.. my aim is to win champions league having already won the league ones and still 1st in my league this season with only one loss.
    That is "training intensity".

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC