Page 177 of 227 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Apprentice
    i only need seven points in seven games to win my league, i wont use green or red packs for league games anymore. Im not sure about cl, with 3 suspensions its going to be tough, if i lose the first game by a high margin i might just tank the second.

Yesterday I bought this player for 1T. Today this player offered me 6T. What do you think should I sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Yesterday I bought this player for 1T. Today this player offered me 6T. What do you think should I sell?

I would try out A.Kordjahan (ML/AML) in 2 or 3 games before making up my descision. He is 22yrs old with a SA and almost a 6* + plays two multiple roles. He could be used as a good subs. for Važić in that ML-role as well when needed.

But if you intend to keep D.Važić (ML) for another two season and consider that you don't need a AML/ML, then sell him. But I wouldn't.
    Maor23 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    do you need cash or players? are you at the top level of your server?

after a great match yesterday that the team won 7-0 (Cizek and Evans with hattricks) today we won 4-2 after leading 4-0 at the 70 minute. kind of annoying conceding the 2 late goals after dominating the match but at least we won it. it's been 16 league matches since we were defeated (14 wins and 2 draws) and looking forward to keep the good form and win the league eventually.

we're 6 points from the second place but he still has to play today.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Result Just In... Royal Rumble Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg... Thai Team 3-1 Troll City... A disappointing result in the end for Troll City, they fell an early go behind and then suffered an injury and missed a penalty before eventually getting an equaliser but the Thai Team had a striker in form that scored a hatrick BUT having said it was quite a disappointing result, things could of been worse for Troll City, but its the home games that Troll City often perform best.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    I hate weekends, every time I miss matches and lose...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Well Vazić is standard player this season:

Brought with 144Q now is 147Q so he is probably best solution and for next season.
    Probably I will sell Ahmad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Think I'd be selling, he will be 4* next season because you will be promoted to L26.
    Shadow likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    after a great match yesterday that the team won 7-0 (Cizek and Evans with hattricks) today we won 4-2 after leading 4-0 at the 70 minute. kind of annoying conceding the 2 late goals after dominating the match but at least we won it. it's been 16 league matches since we were defeated (14 wins and 2 draws) and looking forward to keep the good form and win the league eventually.

we're 6 points from the second place but he still has to play today.
    Seems that the "luck" has turned and that your storming back again after the poor start. Hopefully you will manage better next season, especially in the CL + CUP.

Anyway, 1 trophy is better then no trophy at all.
    Maor23 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________