Page 176 of 227 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Wooo well done! 4-5-1v worked too
    Yeah, I think even before I decided to ask you for any sort of opinion on the game after the disappointing first leg, I was always going to start the game 4-5-1 V, because its a formation that's worked well for me few times in the past, especially in finals. I think 3 of the past 5 finals I won, I played with the 4-5-1 V. My problem comes when I have to think about dropping Miku and of course Miku is our star player being 9*127 quality, there is times to use Miku and Miku comes alive and there is times when Miku is just an ordinary player, but our 8* players tonight certainly moved up a gear since the first leg, O'Sullivan was moving more sharply and Hogan and Ramirez were organising the defence well and also getting forward as in the case with Hogan's goal tonight and Michu was a nuisence for the opposition to deal with tonight and took the penalty well in Papaleo's absence, sometimes your best players need a games rest to revitalise.
    Raykco and shwanko07 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Saturday. Day 21.

LEAGUE: Match 19. LALAS FC (66.8) v LONDON CITY (74.2)

Result: LALAS 0-4 LONDON
    Goals: Webo 2, Yashin 54, Baker 65, Zola 71
    M.o.M: Adam Zola

City rediscovered some of their form today against the 7th placed team. Adam Zola supplied the pass for Pierre Webo to give us a dream start. It remained at 1-0 until after the break, and then Zola took complete command of the game. First he set up Oleg Yashin to double our lead, and then shortly after, he again passed to Dylan Baker to add our third (his first goal after 17 appearances from attacking midfield). Then Baker turned provider to give Zola the chance to score our fourth, and to rightly get the man of the match award, for 1 goal and 3 assists. We did however lose Pierre Webo to injury before halftime.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Danis 1-5 Jeleznik, Alcudia 4-1 Shileno, Yakuza 3-0 Kukula, Real 1-1 Legends, Phetchana 1-2 Minh, Tongfang 0-4 Olympiakos.

CHAMPS LEAGUE. Quarter-Final 2nd Leg. LONDON CITY (74.2) v EVAIR FC (71.2)

Result: LONDON 1-0 EVAIR (aggregate 2-1)
    Goals: Andersson 54
    M.o.M: Stig Andersson

We just about struggled through this CL match against a tough Brazilian outfit. Stig Andersson's firmly struck free-kick midway in the second half, was the goal that separated the teams by the end of the tie. There is not much more to say about the game, other than we picked up two more injuries during the game, for Terry Duggan and Oleg Yashin. That made three for the day, and we now have only one fit striker.

TEAM TALK.

With today's three injuries we have only one striker for the next couple of days, so continual substitute, Bjorn Lanwer may get a start as a makeshift striker tomorrow when we play at home to lowly Danis.

At the 3/4 mark of the season, we are currently 2nd and two points behind Pto Alcudia.

Season 40-3rd-table.jpg
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Saturday. Day 21.

LEAGUE: Match 19. LALAS FC (66.8) v LONDON CITY (74.2)

Result: LALAS 0-4 LONDON
    Goals: Webo 2, Yashin 54, Baker 65, Zola 71
    M.o.M: Adam Zola

City rediscovered some of their form today against the 7th placed team. Adam Zola supplied the pass for Pierre Webo to give us a dream start. It remained at 1-0 until after the break, and then Zola took complete command of the game. First he set up Oleg Yashin to double our lead, and then shortly after, he again passed to Dylan Baker to add our third (his first goal after 17 appearances from attacking midfield). Then Baker turned provider to give Zola the chance to score our fourth, and to rightly get the man of the match award, for 1 goal and 3 assists. We did however lose Pierre Webo to injury before halftime.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Danis 1-5 Jeleznik, Alcudia 4-1 Shileno, Yakuza 3-0 Kukula, Real 1-1 Legends, Phetchana 1-2 Minh, Tongfang 0-4 Olympiakos.

CHAMPS LEAGUE. Quarter-Final 2nd Leg. LONDON CITY (74.2) v EVAIR FC (71.2)

Result: LONDON 1-0 EVAIR (aggregate 2-1)
    Goals: Andersson 54
    M.o.M: Stig Andersson

We just about struggled through this CL match against a tough Brazilian outfit. Stig Andersson's firmly struck free-kick midway in the second half, was the goal that separated the teams by the end of the tie. There is not much more to say about the game, other than we picked up two more injuries during the game, for Terry Duggan and Oleg Yashin. That made three for the day, and we now have only one fit striker.

TEAM TALK.

With today's three injuries we have only one striker for the next couple of days, so continual substitute, Bjorn Lanwer may get a start as a makeshift striker tomorrow when we play at home to lowly Danis.

At the 3/4 mark of the season, we are currently 2nd and two points behind Pto Alcudia.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3rd table.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	7100
    What's happened to Lestyns Legends? Has he quit the game? because they were always up there fighting against you and alcudia.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What's happened to Lestyns Legends? Has he quit the game? because they were always up there fighting against you and alcudia.
    Don't know what he's doing. He still attends games, but he doesn't seem to be strengthening his side. Maybe he's thrown the season to get away from myself and Alcudia.
    LONDON CITY

Don't know what he's doing. He still attends games, but he doesn't seem to be strengthening his side. Maybe he's thrown the season to get away from myself and Alcudia.
    Maybe he just wants to win things. But if your not competing alongside some fellow rivals, the game can get boring sometimes, I sometimes try to make certain mythical rivals with some teams in game. I have 2 teams I consider rivals that I know that are still on my level, they are Batigo United and Unbeatable FC based on events on whats happened in the games we played in the past BUT they are not friended clubs in anyway. I suppose Equimetal SAD could be the 'next' sort of rival on that list after these 2 teams. I had a respect for a manager in my game with a team called Fc RonnyBonny but he missed promotion last season.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Maybe he just wants to win things. But if your not competing alongside some fellow rivals, the game can get boring sometimes, I sometimes try to make certain mythical rivals with some teams in game. I have 2 teams I consider rivals that I know that are still on my level, they are Batigo United and Unbeatable FC based on events on whats happened in the games we played in the past BUT they are not friended clubs in anyway. I suppose Equimetal SAD could be the 'next' sort of rival on that list after these 2 teams. I had a respect for a manager in my game with a team called Fc RonnyBonny but he missed promotion last season.
    I've sometimes thought about "unfriending" Alcudia, as I always struggle against him, but he seems to be a good friend in the game. He's always one of the first to send gifts, and he quite often cheers for me when I'm playing, so don't know what to do. I missed not playing him last season when we got split up.
    LONDON CITY

I've sometimes thought about "unfriending" Alcudia, as I always struggle against him, but he seems to be a good friend in the game. He's always one of the first to send gifts, and he quite often cheers for me when I'm playing, so don't know what to do. I missed not playing him last season when we got split up.
    What formations do Alcudia normally play? Maybe he often counters your 4-4-2. I know your not really a believer in counter formations but thats a possibility too. I think as far as countering goes, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, just like a game of rock paper scissors. You never know, the game may split you up again.
    Raykco likes this.

Post-Match: AEPRE FC VS Hercules FC (Brazilian Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 12:00 GMT+7
    Spectators: 3000
    Referee: Chris Foil

Today AEPRE FC is welcoming a team that managed to upset many top-tiered teams, as the new Estadio Aboulle's 3,000 seats is all taken. Exactly on this matchday last season we managed to end a Brazilian team's unbeaten run, now we are going to be beaten.

On the 10th minute Ashley Cole commits a foul, the referee doesn't book him as Hercules' keyman Karl Thomas is injured, the Aboulle is full of crowd cheerings after that.

However, the free kick is awarded to Hercules, as Marcin Niedzelski manage to pick his spot, and AEPRE FC is 1-0 down.

Later then, Niedzelski again comes up with another clean 1-on-1 run, before scoring in the 20th minute. 2-0 to Hercules FC.

On the 44th minute, Demba Ba finally comes up with a goal from defensive mistake by Hercules FC that results in a counter-attack break.

Final score: 1-2

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

A 0-9 away in the League confirms our form. With a lil training incoming, no further matches are scheduled until tomorrow's ones.

Can I sing 'we are the champion' right now?
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME