Page 203 of 227 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

A 1-4 away victory in League takes us 2 wins from a perfect season. As we fought the 4th place today, we struggled a bit and even took a goal on 1-2, with our guys making it a confortable 1-4 in the last 20 mins.

Tomorrow we'll host the 3rd place before our cl final and as last day we will face the 2nd on board. Not a too shabby ending i'd say.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Apprentice
    Todays league match was a bit awkward, the opposing team scored one of these "goals out of nothing" in the 10th minute, but my team eeked out a 2-1 in the end (88th min) too keep up its unbeaten league record and get one more MoM and some more fans. I bought a cheap new AML for tommorows CL final, but he isnt really good... still better than nothing, and he should sell at season start with an SA and close to next star.

Next league matches are vs 2 and 4, but league is in the bag anyway. Lets see If I catch my first league loss in the last two days. Tomorrow is a candidate for a loss, since the league game is after the CL game and I wont use any packs at season end...

No injuries - so far so good.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 05-30-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Apprentice
    yeah, sounds like a real struggle morgs
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    yeah, sounds like a real struggle morgs
    Mh? Anything wrong mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    A 1-4 away victory in League takes us 2 wins from a perfect season. As we fought the 4th place today, we struggled a bit and even took a goal on 1-2, with our guys making it a confortable 1-4 in the last 20 mins.

Tomorrow we'll host the 3rd place before our cl final and as last day we will face the 2nd on board. Not a too shabby ending i'd say.
    Interesting and exiting conclusion of the season..... 2 prestige games more or like

We fought today to get a 3 - 2 win against the 6th placed team "UTA ARAD". Conceded all 2 goals from corner kicks (header in - pang!)... Don't know if it was my defenders fault or my reserver GK fault...

Anyway, a win tomorrow against "At.Leones FC" will decide if we are the Champions or not (mathematically).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE ORLOVA

90 min + xtra time + penalty shootout = 5 - 6 Victory ... Hahaha... I would "sh*t" my pants from excitment

Anyway, Congratz!
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    90 min + xtra time + penalty shootout = 5 - 6 Victory ... Hahaha... I would "sh*t" my pants from excitment

Anyway, Congratz!
    you would take a similar scenario in your cup final against Dynamo SWAG.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    you would take a similar scenario in your cup final against Dynamo SWAG.

Dynamo, whooo???

Schhhhh, don't stress me - I have a weak heart .... It will pop ut the same second as the kick off
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

The T11 CUP Grand Finale: Dynamo SWAG vs Balkan Boyz!

Dynamo SWAG vs Balkan Boys preview

The T11 CUP Grande finale will be played tonight as Dynamo SWAG and Balkan Boyz go head to head. The former Cup Winners Dynamo SWAG will take on Balkan Boyz, with DS considered as the favourites to take home the title for the second time in a row. Both teams will have a full strength team and the best T11 line up is expected to start. This will be the 1th meeting between Dynamo SWAG and Balkan Boyz since the two teams haven't played each other before.

Manager -Ljepoje- stated earlier that it will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task. "This is probably one of the toughest and biggest game in our entire T11 Club history. It will definitely be a very very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task. I have confidence in all of my players, everyone can contribute and therein lies the strength of the team. I hope that Stevan Jovetić and Edin Džeko can show good performance and hopefully score a goal or two. All I ask from my players tonight is that they give 100% out there on the pitch. We have plenty of respect for Dynamo SWAG, respect – but not fear. We know it’ll be a difficult game, but we aren’t afraid. I also believe that despite the outcome of the game, it will be considered as a historic game that will change the perspective of our Club and our fans to years to come. Let's hope we're on God's side tonight!"

Over&Out!
    July Fourth, Shadow and dv8r like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice
    Good luck Ljepoje! Since we're not on the same server I can't come and support you :/
    Ljepoje likes this.