Page 217 of 227 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Thinking of adding randoms from 2 levels above/below so I can get support for my matches

Considering the chances of being friendlied, is it worth the bonus support? I only have one friend on my server and he isnt always online
    But they are trustworthy, so you don't have to worry about the friendlies...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Result Just In...

Mehmet 0-0 JONCLAB...

This result means that Takis have FAILED to qualify for CL next season... One good thing to help cheer us up here at the July Fourth camp. A team at the beginning of the season that were tipped to push us in the race towards the title suffered a poor run of form and now with Mehmets 0-0 draw means whatever Takis do today they finish 5th. Mehmet themselves have also been on a poor run of form but they will be relieved to have qualified for next season's CL and will be in the draws tonight along with ourselves, steauaa and dersim.

CL Draw Odds:

Will any of the trio... steauaa, dersim or Mehmet join us in our CL competition next season?... 7/2
    Any team other than ourselves to have at least 110 quality average (scout buyer)... EVS
    LIVERPOON to be in the draw again... 8/1

Cup Draw Odds:

Opponent Quality: Under 113.1 5/6, Over 113.1 5/6
    Opponent Level: L21: 2/1, L20 2/5, L19 16/1, L22 16/1. Any other level 100/1
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-01-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Lost the final in CL 1-4. Got a red card after 12 minutes but still had more shots on goal than my opponent. I knew the match was lost as soon as that happened though. Had the game tied for a long time. Not to bothered about it.

League is won and I went out early in the cup.

A very good season for me
    League Title: Season 40-league.sez2.jpg. Best Player: Season 40-i.luca.sez2.pngSeason 40-i.luca.goals.sez2.jpgSeason 40-i.luca.assist.sez2.jpg
    CL Title: Season 40-cl.sez2.jpgSeason 40-cl.final.formations.jpgSeason 40-cl.final.ratings.jpg. Best Player: Season 40-m.pena.sez2.jpg
    Cup: preliminary stage.
    Hooray
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've already signed the non-token youth and he will be retained until he needs 1 point from the next star. (hes not that far away now).

I get my youths every 12 days, which is annoying because it does not allow me to get the full potential of young players.

Next season (S41): Day 12 and Day 24
    (S42): Day 8 and Day 20
    (S43): Day 4,16 and Day 28

and then the cycle repeats itself once again every 3 seasons. I wish there was a "speed up" option for tokens so I can break the cycle and get youths on the days I'd like them to arrive... Day 2 of every season. Terrible really.
    may be we should all think of that before upgrading our youth facility.. i will make sure to do that .. thanks for the tips.. i have one last upgrade left and will time it better
    didn't get why you keep the 2* player till he be 1 point of next star? are you expecting to sell him through negotiation ? or think he will sell for more by attracting more interest and more skills? i always sell them at start of season and get 150-200% the price with all bidding wars .. am i missing something?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    may be we should all think of that before upgrading our youth facility.. i will make sure to do that .. thanks for the tips.. i have one last upgrade left and will time it better
    didn't get why you keep the 2* player till he be 1 point of next star? are you expecting to sell him through negotiation ? or think he will sell for more by attracting more interest and more skills? i always sell them at start of season and get 150-200% the price with all bidding wars .. am i missing something?
    He wasn't a 2* player... he was a 1* player that arrived 5 points from the next star and is a medium trainer, so I'm keeping him until 1 skill point away before placing him of the market for sale at the beginning of next season. Possible bidding war.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Otelul Galati83 View Post
    A very good season for me
    League Title: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	League.Sez2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	7436. Best Player: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I.Luca.sez2.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	7439Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I.Luca.Goals.sez2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	7437Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I.Luca.Assist.sez2.jpg 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	7438
    CL Title: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL.Sez2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	7440Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL.final.Formations.jpg 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	7441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL.Final.Ratings.jpg 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	7442. Best Player: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M.Pena.sez2.jpg 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	7443
    Cup: preliminary stage.
    Hooray
    well done mate
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He wasn't a 2* player... he was a 1* player that arrived 5 points from the next star and is a medium trainer, so I'm keeping him until 1 skill point away before placing him of the market for sale at the beginning of next season. Possible bidding war.
    oh ..

Trololololo, Troll F.C. trolled the league title.

After yesterdays 0-4 defeat in the CL final against a strong team (6*/7*), Troll F.C. could claim the league title today.

That is the rooster of champions:

Trololololol
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

@shwanko07 .Thanks a lot
    shwanko07 likes this.