Page 218 of 227 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm never sure about things like this either, but you always feel that the extra support could help you in key games, for example CL Final last night... Could that extra 2% of support in favour of your team tilt the outcome of the final towards you?
    Perhaps it could....I could add people from bids and I could send them stuff and support some matches. I need bonus support..I notice a lot of players have multiple friends who can support them so it is important to have some bonus possession too
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Trololololo, Troll F.C. trolled the league title.

After yesterdays 0-4 defeat in the CL final against a strong team (6*/7*), Troll F.C. could claim the league title today.

That is the rooster of champions:

Trololololol
    They should play this during the trophy presentation...

Chris Rath likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Trololololo, Troll F.C. trolled the league title.

After yesterdays 0-4 defeat in the CL final against a strong team (6*/7*), Troll F.C. could claim the league title today.

That is the rooster of champions:

Trololololol
    It's awesome seeing a troll team win trophies that a club we are not trying to take seriously when playing the game and other players become frustrated because of it.

Sadly... My team "Troll City" was 2nd again because of a scout buyer.
    shwanko07 and Chris Rath like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Thinking of adding randoms from 2 levels above/below so I can get support for my matches

Considering the chances of being friendlied, is it worth the bonus support? I only have one friend on my server and he isnt always online
    I did the same last season, especially managers + 2/3 lvl above. I never add teams/managers from same lvl or players that are participating in the same league,cl or cup tournament (beside the one I know and can relay on)... I also never accept friendly invitations due to on-going season (in 70% of the cases its a opponent that are playing in the same tournament or just somebody that whants to screw your over).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I did the same last season, especially managers + 2/3 lvl above. I never add teams/managers from same lvl or players that are participating in the same league,cl or cup tournament (beside the one I know and can relay on)... I also never accept friendly invitations due to on-going season (in 70% of the cases its a opponent that are playing in the same tournament or just somebody that whants to screw your over).
    Thats why Im adding people on a different level, so they wont end up in my tournaments lol

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm never sure about things like this either, but you always feel that the extra support could help you in key games, for example CL Final last night... Could that extra 2% of support in favour of your team tilt the outcome of the final towards you?
    true .. i had a game where i was winning 2-0.. last 5min my rival shows up and started supporting other side .. they scored 2 late goals ..
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Perhaps it could....I could add people from bids and I could send them stuff and support some matches. I need bonus support..I notice a lot of players have multiple friends who can support them so it is important to have some bonus possession too
    I have a theory about people supporting me. I've been monitoring my matches, and it seems that the more people cheering for me, the worse my team does. Quite often, my game is going well, but my heart sinks when someone starts supporting me. More often than not, my game just falls apart when these people join in. Maybe its just my luck (or should I say, bad luck).
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    Season4 is my first season without a title :/

Runner up in league, semifinals in CL (lost both to the same team) and an unlucky, early exit in cup (lost 1-4 vs an weaker team at home, no idea what the game engine was thinking^^)

League is tough with 4 active teams, who all spend some money on the game.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    true .. i had a game where i was winning 2-0.. last 5min my rival shows up and started supporting other side .. they scored 2 late goals ..
    Been there before with a league game when I still was on a possible 26-0-0 run a long time ago.

Season Review - Troll City - Season 7 - Level 7

Troll City had a good season despite not winning any trophies but for a team on a budget surrounded by scout/token buyers on the same server/level. It's very difficult for Troll City to get their hands on any trophies. The league season was strong and Troll City comfortably finished 2nd and was only out done by Tottenham FC (Formerly Sittingbourne) and look likely to finish the season 70 points on still not win the league. In the Champions League same story as the league, qualified for the last 16, then beat a scout team to get to last 8 before losing to Tottenham again by a single goal, a late Troll City would of put them into the Semi-Finals with a chance of getting the final where they would of played another token buyer instead Tottenham won the final 1-0.

It was the cup where Troll City had the best performance, working hard to get all the way to the semi-finals, beating 3 level 8 teams on the way there and just as you think Troll City were going to pull it off they were beaten by a weaker team that you of expected Troll City to beat. So all in all... not a bad performance for a team on a low token budget.

Troll City Player Of The Season: Samuel Rodrigues. 27 goals and 17 assists is a good return for a striker over a season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-01-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.