Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By FC-Helsinki
  • 2 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By FC-Helsinki
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: How is this possible?

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    211

    How is this possible?

    I thought that 340 is the max skill?

    Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    khris likes this.

  2. #2
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,692
    Maybe it's from top scorer... I don't know
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.


    Level 18
    Leagues Won : 17
    CL: 9
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 12
    Super Cup:9


    86,5% winning rate
    95 games winning streak

    My Youtube Channel In Which You Can Find Many Helpful Videos About Top Eleven

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ

    Join our community on discord : https://discord.gg/pFzfzya

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,663
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    I thought that 340 is the max skill?

    Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    The daily gift can increase it out from the limit.

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    211
    He has being getting quite a few of them then.

    Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    khris likes this.

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,663
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    He has being getting quite a few of them then.

    Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    As @milpol say,,, this can be the top scorer +20% shooting... daily 4% gift that is concentrated in attacking skills mainly... and the 1% is really below 1%, maybe the defensive skills are -30 or so, thats why the +4% from the daily gift dont sum..

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    453
    i'm tempted to say this is completely illegal player and the type of ridiculous players nordeus need to look at

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i'm tempted to say this is completely illegal player and the type of ridiculous players nordeus need to look at
    Agreed

    Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla