Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Idea for Nordeus

Idea for Nordeus

Hello fans,
    I have an idea, I’d like to get every 10 times that you win the league a star above your club badge.
    khris and Glitza like this.

This could be done by re-thinking the achievements page and adding a feature to unlock a particular League, CL, Cup.. SL, SC... Jersey that, unlock a star when we win the 1st, 3rd... 5th.. 10th league and then every 10 titles... and the other comps could have a similar system..

But, I guess I'll not be wrong saying that this can be only done with one specific jersey per comp.

Dreamer
    i'd rather see token reward not silly star but perhaps maybe a high% 18yr player as reward
    milpol and Flow like this.

We've said this many times, every 3 (league, Cup, ŞL) should be given 1 star but it didn't happen

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    "Once you win 50 times the league I let you to use my team emblem" - Joking

This is not a new idea but also is not as easy as it looks, just as you see above there are some emblems in-game that already have a stars above them and adding more stars on top of other stars will look silly.

Maybe an option that will allow you to display the stars only if you want might be more practical. The problem is also not everyone might like this idea so you will have some people who like and some people who don't.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 06-26-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    khris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

This is not a new idea but also is not as easy as it looks, just as you see above there are some emblems in-game that already have a stars above them and adding more stars on top of other stars will look silly.

Maybe an option that will allow you to display the stars only if you want might be more practical. The problem is also not everyone might like this idea so you will have some people who like and some people who don't.
    i don't want a star how about a true reward like tokens,instead of rewarding the tankers and cheaters in ASSOs

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Here why I mentioned that this, will be better if it's just done with one single emblem per comp' actually... a specific emblem for the League that unlock a star once we reach, 1,3,5,10+10 titles.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I find those ideas too complicate (when the game cannot count more than 10 trebles or the history stats every year break up).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-27-2019 at 08:03 PM.
    Richie72 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    why not award tankers with tank tops ? that'll name and shame them

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    why not award tankers with tank tops ? that'll name and shame them

Best idea ever........ put emblem of shame over their logo
    So everyone can see what they are
    Richie72 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast