Thread: annoyed

Dreamer

annoyed

yesterdays asso results complete nonsense 46 shots not one goal i think AI has it in for our Asso as we don't have 6 players anymore

Dreamer

we can see you come out

Why do players insist on hiding their team selections come on now i know your 1st eleven DOH i played you last season you fool

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    Why do players insist on hiding their team selections come on now i know your 1st eleven DOH i played you last season you fool
    Does he have 2 teams? Some players maintain 2 teams to keep their players fresh for the tough important matches.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Does he have 2 teams? Some players maintain 2 teams to keep their players fresh for the tough important matches.
    nope same player was in my league last season beat him twice lol have him in CL and League this season

Dreamer

we can't see you so who control team ?

as a postscript to previous we can see you thread i won 3-2 well done you may say,yes i nearly was done
    my argument is how can a side with no manager present ( although at least 10 mins before he was online as he swap players about) clearly playing def/counter and 2-0 down at half-time suddenly change tactics into attack !!!!!! with no visible online manager support right from the word go in second half,the stats at half-time clearly showed below 80% possession yet by end of game they were 83% ????? so that to me shows GAME AI CHANGED TACTICS FOR THAT TEAM either mixed or short shots on target also jumped from 6 to 18 more than in whole of game just glad i scored third goal using same tactics all the way through ummmmmm

Addicted
    eh well, get use of it, many matches i watched goes bad for me even when other manager wasnt show up whole season on any match, that is one big issue nordeus need to solve. they argument how in real life football weak team can win much stronger team dont stand, in real life transfers are not in the end of season or heavy injured player get healed in few min etc etc, they should chose we play like in real life or not, cant chose something and say that happen in real life, and when point in something else unlogical answer is that this is a game, make your mind folks allready