Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Season 120 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    annoying isn't it,at least you have a got a point,first league game of season and player injured on 5 mins then player yellow the red carded ended 0-0 fortunately its also the second red card for one of my MCs i was playing normal tackle as well
    i think there is scripted theme that runs through game if you heal an injured player always you get another injury next game or player red carded seen this so many many times,had player injured in 2nd leg so i knew almost immediately that would happen and guess i got it back double lol

Incorrect info. Remove post
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 06-25-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    annoying isn't it,at least you have a got a point,first league game of season and player injured on 5 mins then player yellow the red carded ended 0-0 fortunately its also the second red card for one of my MCs i was playing normal tackle as well
    i think there is scripted theme that runs through game if you heal an injured player always you get another injury next game or player red carded seen this so many many times,had player injured in 2nd leg so i knew almost immediately that would happen and guess i got it back double lol
    I never observed this. I just heal and use them as per normal and i fail to take notice.
    Actually there are a few things i wanna confirm through observation.

1) I read if a players morale is on its way down, he will not play well even if we pump him up using blues.
    2) Performances after healing for long term injury.
    3) Carded player with falling rating. I usually sub them to prevent 2nd yellow but will try to leave them in to see if they can turn things around

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I never observed this. I just heal and use them as per normal and i fail to take notice.

1) I read if a players morale is on its way down, he will not play well even if we pump him up using blues.
    3) Carded player with falling rating. I usually sub them to prevent 2nd yellow but will try to leave them in to see if they can turn things around
    yes i believe point 1 is true and point 3 dont know about 2 i just always heal because i have that many healing packs it riduculous,there does seem lot less injuries and more red cards.
    on the point of injuries i would like to see player who is injured to stay injured for next game or perhaps 2,i think this will make some of the clever players who play with minimum squad something to think about
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post

Point 1 might be true, but point 3 is tentative, usually after the card I watch for the rating, if it goes down I sub if up he keeps playing.
    This is because I believe the game has a scenario or script in the game that challenges your coaching mettle, they try to shake you up with carding an important player, bench him and you will loose or draw the game which the same player the game has scripted to be instrumental for you to win.
    There is another script where a weaker team scores you first, if you shake and make drastic changes like from attacking to defensive you will loose the game, but if you maintain your composure you might win with a wide goal margin. I have seen this at least once every season in the Leagues.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Uncomfortable few hours for Desert Rats FC yesterday. Both opponents had splashed the cash, the League opponent buying 7 scouts on day 1, going from 85% to 103%; the CL opponent buying a complete new 1st XI, going from 88% to 115%. The Rats (at a mere 94%) record their worst defeat ever (previous one was 1-5), and hope that apart from the return matches, they can make up any lost ground on the other matches they play.

Season 120 - Are you ready?-s45-results-day-03.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Nordeus crap, as usual...

Attachment 124757
    "Credit to the opponent they were better than we thought" - another way of saying 'the match engine just screwed you over'...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Cette saison, j'ai deux objectifs, la première est collectif, elle consiste à atteindre la division platine avec mon nouveau association.
    La seconde est de remporte les trois titres LIGUE, COUPE, LIGUE DES CHAMPIONS à la fois. Mon équipe est MORYA FC un hommage à mon village en GUINÉE

Dreamer
    as a postscript to previous we can see you thread i won 3-2 well done you may say,yes i nearly was done
    my argument is how can a side with no manager present ( although at least 10 mins before he was online as he swap players about) clearly playing def/counter and 2-0 down at half-time suddenly change tactics into attack !!!!!! with no visible online manager support right from the word go in second half,the stats at half-time clearly showed below 80% possession yet by end of game they were 83% ????? so that to me shows GAME AI CHANGED TACTICS FOR THAT TEAM either mixed or short shots on target also jumped from 6 to 18 more than me in whole of game just glad i scored third goal using same tactics all the way through ummmmmm
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 06-26-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Dreamer
    as post post script yet again game AI favours the absent managers team,from a team that could not string two passes together in first half,to suddenly the Brazil 1970 world cup winners players arrive and its pass pass pass in second half and they scored,score in CUP game ended 2-2 fortunately,come on now just so obvious how much AI is favouring if not changing absent team managers.styles of play
    and as added post post post script a team in my league this season completely abandoned with only 3 eligible players won 1-0 with stats 27-73,11-30???,1????-7 and shot efficency 1...... hahahah what a joke result
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 06-26-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast