Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Season 120 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    You stopped manipulating? When will you face him? Try for SL?
    Not really stopped. Just made a mistake. I kept a 5* Player who is shouldn't. I will face him in final. And I will win him. Maybe something like everything full(morale, condition win bonus) and 30 supporters haha.
    EastsiderSG and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Does someone know an English speaking top eleven tournament? Will we make another one here? Sorry if I'm off topic, I didn't want to create a new thread

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Will someone please tell me what the feck I have done (or not done) to deserve this...?

Attachment 124865
    Some had posted that they had thousands of reds and there's nothing they could exchange for
    Devs at Nord came up with this "brilliant " idea for managers to use them ( reds) 😁
    Since the last update, my team had injuries every 3 matches - and these were 15 tokens type of injuries

😂

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Not really stopped. Just made a mistake. I kept a 5* Player who is shouldn't. I will face him in final. And I will win him. Maybe something like everything full(morale, condition win bonus) and 30 supporters haha.
    More than enough time for you to close the quality gap. I like your confidence and i think so too
    milpol likes this.

Does someone know an English speaking top eleven tournament? Will we make another one here? Sorry if I'm off topic, I didn't want to create a new thread
    Did you join all facebook groups? There was one recently in a group. I cant remember which. You can organise one for us haha help the mods abit. Will support!
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Some had posted that they had thousands of reds and there's nothing they could exchange for
    Devs at Nord came up with this "brilliant " idea for managers to use them ( reds) 😁
    Since the last update, my team had injuries every 3 matches - and these were 15 tokens type of injuries

😂
    lol. it sounds like we get punished for every whine. Alot of gripe about us having loads of cash. wonder whats gonna come next then

Did you join all facebook groups? There was one recently in a group. I cant remember which. You can organise one for us haha help the mods abit. Will support!
    Maybe, if the mods want to cooperate, why not.

We can try another forum cup, but remember that will have AvQ Rules till 120% max. and, 1* till 3* not allowed (I'll check the rulez of the Cup that Abrantes won).

We could do a Copa América with each manager representing a country and 30T for the winner.

We can try another forum cup, but remember that will have AvQ Rules till 120% max. and, 1* till 3* not allowed (I'll check the rulez of the Cup that Abrantes won).

We could do a Copa América with each manager representing a country and 30T for the winner.

Sure khris!! Why not? Cooperate with @nikologiorgos and organize it.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast