Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Season 120 - Are you ready?

Season 120 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 120

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements in your Association?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

* At the end of the season we will chose between all comments 3 winners of 50Tokens

I started season with 113% but already found 3 oponents in champions league wit 130+% so no trophy and probably same very strong draw in league is expecting me

Quote Originally Posted by dareng View Post
    I started season with 113% but already found 3 oponents in champions league wit 130+% so no trophy and probably same very strong draw in league is expecting me
    +1 level oppos?

Cup and CL seems manageable for me, a few +1 opponents, but no to many. Also some -1 opponents. But last time I went out of CL vs a 30% weaker, so I don't really know what's going to happen.
    From season to season I have less faith in skills and training, so I don't even know if it's worth the effort to train new players. For MC position I already bought a 116% 18 yo player from assistant manager for 79 Tokens, it's time-saving. Maybe train another DR after I can see my league.

The goal again is to get promoted, to close the gap to top of the server. Not more goals, for the time being, I will keep on playing the game not more than I need to.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    After 4 years of this account (51 seasons), and a lot of inactive months, I'll be deleting the account. Time to start fresh.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    khris, maloukees and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    +1 level oppos?
    this time same level khris as me
    I know one guy, he won my league last season
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dareng View Post
    this time same level khris as me
    I know one guy, he won my league last season
    Tanker, then... just remember that usually you can avoid +1 levels and higher avq teams by starting the season below 100%. More or less, this is the line, exceept when the simulator needs teams to cover spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    After 4 years of this account (51 seasons), and a lot of inactive months, I'll be deleting the account. Time to start fresh. k
    I'm sorry to see your adventure come to an end!

Make sure to take one final look back through the trophy cabinets of time though and cherish the hard work and effort you've put into building the legacy which is I'm Not Involved.

An average attendance of 173,687 isn't something the likes of even Real Madrid, Ajax, or Bayern Munich have had during any of their reigns.

SEASON 120
    What have you learned from last season?(I realize I'm tired now)
    Where did you place last season?( 4 Cup)
    Are you participating in the Association's Cup?(No, I left my association in the first 100,)
    What are your achievements in your Association?(world in the first 50.)
    What's your current level? (38)
    What's your budget for this season?(Unlimited )
    Who do you want to replace? ( DMC)
    What are your goals for this season? ( 4 cup)
    What's your training level? (91)
    Which will be your main formation?(3-1-2-1-2-1)
    Good luck to everybody this Season!

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Heading into Season 34

Hi, I'm Philip.

First off, I am fortunate enough manage Liveridge Town, playing our home matches at Liveridge Bridge on the south west banks of the River Viskan in Borås Sweden.

With that said, let's have a go at this, eh?

What have you learned from last season?

More importantly than anything else really is that I fell back in love with the game itself last season. If you dedicate time to your players, and invest yourself so it almost is like you're sending yourself out there to do shuttle runs with them, the sense of accomplishment is real, I promise!

Where did you place last season?

So, last season really set the bar for 120.. Only the second treble in the club's 33 season long history was capped off by the Super Cup, in which our Romanian wonderkid MVP of the season scored two himself, although he mainly was acting as the willing butler of our campaign, assisting people in ways no one even knew of.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?

I am! I had the privilege of getting an invitation out of nowhere to join NordicDreamTeam, a group of Swedish managers who've been together for three years or so and seem to have a real passion for the game!

What are your achievements in your Association?

Our record this season was immaculate coming into the finals of the last weekend of the season. Luck wasn't on our side that time however, but we still got Platinum and the 100 coins will be a nice little addition to this season's endeavors!

What's your current level?

I'm stepping into level 12 come this season, which for reasons depicted in club history sadly is the highest we've ever been. It's some way out from the upper echelons of the divisions, but we shoot for the sky and we'll see where that takes us.

What's your budget for this season?

Well, this is currently a pretty touchy subject in and around the club. As we operate in the, let's say backwaters of the footballing pyramid, the Financial Fair Play people haven't come looking. Although we are in positive balance thanks to incredible fans and sponsors, we still have the earnings made by collecting trophies to thank for remaining in the green. 417 million spent on extremely promising prospects last season was a lot, but investing in the future last year will see us spend significantly less from what I can tell right now. More focus lies with developing the youth facilities, as youngsters coming from the ranks is the foundation which helped build this club.

Who do you want to replace?

Sadly for the club, our long serving third choice keeper Tobias Johansson got offered an opportunity to return to the club he made his name early on in his career. We did wish him all the best as he departed however, and hope that his family will like the little village where he grew up as well!

The academy has said that we've got some very interesting talent becoming available for first team selection on the third day of the season, and if one of those is a tall, focused, boy or girl with long reach and lightning reflexes we won't be upset. Regardless, seeing the locally raised kids devote their lives to continuing the legacy always bring a smile to people's faces around here.

What are your goals for this season?

I'd be lying if it wasn't on everyone's minds as soon as we hoisted the Super Cup that we need more titles, more silverware to inspire the next generation of talent to go pushing for bigger and better. Surpassing the heights of winning all four trophies (five counting the golden boot awarded not only to the, still only 21, captain and prophesied club legend Asbjörn Dolk, but the entire team for incredible, free flowing, goal heavy football), scoring 174 and only allowing 19, and expanding the stadium with an additional 12,000 seats will be hard to beat. But no doubt we'll try. Rumor has it though that there has been a competition sent out to the school kids of the area to design what "a new stadium would look like", so who knows what will happen?

What's your training level?
    The players, coaches, and fans alike know that nothing can be left to chance if one is to do something properly. So, when, like I said, the entire town of Liveridge is out there on the training ground, urging the players on, lifting them back up if they fall, there is no excuse not to always be training. The guys working with the grounds are incredible though, and without their efforts in farming rest packages for the lads by watching the same videos over and over again, training would be very, very different. On a serious note I always keep the bonuses at 10%, although I've had some problems with maintaining the individual bonuses above 8%.

Which will be your main formation?

My school of management doesn't see the game in terms of formation. I believe the secret to success is finding the way which the footballing prodigies available interact together on a seemingly telepathic level, and then just let them wreak havoc. If it is turns out to be a very narrow 4-1-2-1-2 like last season, or a more free flowing 3-4-3 this year is unclear, and we are as eager to find out as anyone else!

What we do put a lot of effort into though are tactics, and how we approach every single game. The supporters at the Bridge have gotten used to a certain level of tactical, offensive, and defensive prowess, so an attacking mentality with a lot of individual brilliance is as expected as the high press and untiring work off the ball which allows for it.
    khris, king7eric, Anarşi and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast