Thread: bizarre extra time goal

Dreamer

bizarre extra time goal

In over 2600 matches and asso games world cup matches etc when 90 mins in animation is reached the match stops and game is over but last night in CL group game the game AI decides that troll time is here and lets animation carry on for corner long after full time whistle screen is shown at bottom of animation pitch and lower % side score goal to win game 2-1 i've ever seen this happen in all the years i have played this game what utter complete scripted nonsense this game is

Addicted
    I would also be as frustated as you if that happened to me but it's life, carry on and win next time! It's only second round!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    **** happens
    Slovan Bratislava - PAOK 1-0 93' (yesterday)

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-23-2019 at 05:51 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    In over 2600 matches and asso games world cup matches etc when 90 mins in animation is reached the match stops and game is over but last night in CL group game the game AI decides that troll time is here and lets animation carry on for corner long after full time whistle screen is shown at bottom of animation pitch and lower % side score goal to win game 2-1 i've ever seen this happen in all the years i have played this game what utter complete scripted nonsense this game is
    I once conceded a goal at 90 mins without any animation or text. I thought it was a draw. In TE, everything can happen. lol

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    **** happens
    Slovan Bratislava - PAOK 1-0 93' (yesterday)

Poor Abel he's having a tough start with PAOK