Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Forum Friendlies Tournament - Copa América

Red face Forum Friendlies Tournament - Copa América

Forum Friendlies  Tournament - Copa América-camerica.png

Copy Paste from the last tournament;

"Now that we have a system to play Fair Friendlies without move from our association can be cool try to do a cup runned in the forum lands.

To participate just add your;
    Team Name and
    association Tag # where to be found
    Copa América team you wanna represent - would be nice if your actual team, have a player with the nationality you select^^lol

. The winner will have 30T reward.

For fair play and equality, and to have the less possible manipulation in the 1vs1's we will have Average Quality Caps, that will be;
    -Team AvQ. of 120,00% max when match starts..
    -Without a single 9* under the field.
    -Without a single player with less AvQ than a 4*. ***when the match starts, sub's of 1-3* allowed***
    and
    max. 3 subs of 1%-120% allowing only 1 in 1st half after the 30 minute with exception of Injury cases, including 2,and 3 injuries before the minute 30'.

So yeah, remember that subs can not be 120'0%+
    1 club per Manager please.

I'm gunna do a draw once we have 16 teams and clarify any doubt.

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS and draw system, POT A,B,C and D.

POT A
    Milpol ----ON VACATIONS (club name lol) -----#6GYJSD -----------------Brazil
    Chai-------Chai City FC -------------------------------#V28F1A .....................Argentina
    Stevan99......Podrinje............................ ............#UAAVPI.......................Haiti
    Justicedjesi8 ---- GODfavor ----------------------- #WF6NX0 **find by name: Elite Dwise if the TAG# dont works here -Uruguay

POT B
    lorencdisha .......Fullqet City FC......................... #I3Q03M................. Colombia
    Nick Lizas-------------AEK FC STARS------------------- #3LYDP9 --------------Mexico
    Abhi--------------------Abhisek Fc ...............................#C134N6----------------United States
    hamzatakinyemi .....emperor black--------------------- #MMDXZA--------------Panamal

POT C
    FC Simples----FC Siimples------------------------------#WKW12M----------------Chile
    talisman-------Nouvion FC--------------------------------#QZR8S1----------------- Peru
    Sinany03------ FC Black Eagles------------------------#82VAP0 ------------------Ecuador
    Gallobee--------Abu fc-------------------------------------#GXQU31------------------?

POT D
    -Peter Renn-------------- My team is ****---------------#1QGZNU-----------------Bolivia
    -Klajdi----------------------Juventus ALB ............... ...#GZ5CIY.......................Paraguay
    -Gregor prendushi...... Juventus FC......................#GZ5CIY .....................Costa Rica
    -khris----------------------FCBayern München---------#PEZCPY ----------------Jamaica

FORMAT

Group stage format -I'll do a draw by myself using papers, how I like xD and, we will do, a Quick Group Stage, with 1 vs 1 against each rival, so the Group Stage is going to have, 3 rounds.

Then, Quarter Finals will be played in a double round and the Finale, in a Unique match.

****still this can be changed till I decide, competition will start Monday probably****

I will do the groups... using... 4 pots..... 1st registred till 4th, 5-8 9-12 13-16.. and if Im right this, will allow, the 1st-8th teams, to have 2 home matches in the group stage... so at least I have a criteria...

A
    B
    C
    D

A-C
    D-B
    ------
    B-A
    C-D
    -------
    A-D
    B-C

TIE-BREAK RULES

The group classification will determine who goes to the next round, been the points achieved the first criteria to determine positions.
    If, 2 teams or more, are inside a draw, the GD will be determinant, giving more value, for the team that scored more goals in case of same GD.
    If 3 teams are involved in a draw, we will eliminate the scores achieved with the 4th team creating a new independent ranking with the 3 involved teams, and we will put them in order by points, then GD and GD+value for who scored more goals.

If this don't allow us to undo the draw, in the case of 2 teams involved in a draw (in a particular situation, involving 2 teams, or, 3 in this case after appliyng the other rules mentioned previously) we will check out their particular match.

If that match between the 2 teams involved is a draw, then we will, go back to the GD, and check out "who scored the last achieved goal, in first place"
    ex:
    If both teams, scored 4 goals, we will see the minute where the 4th goal was scored by both teams.
    The first team that has achieved first the last goal scored in the comp and that caused that draw with a 2nd team, will have advantadge.
    If, for "super casuality" both teams scored the last goal in the same minute, of same match, then we check the 3rd goal, the 2nd, and the 1st if needed.

To edit**

I'll check out the rulez we had in the last forum cup.

edit:

Oke, here the thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...t-edition.html
    Last edited by khris; 07-01-2019 at 05:09 PM.
    milpol and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Hey khris could you add a list of which countries we can get? Because people from Europe and people who don't watch copa America matches don't know much about it
    khris likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

ON VACATIONS (club name lol) #6GYJSD
    I would like to get brazil
    Last edited by milpol; 06-29-2019 at 02:22 PM.
    khris likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hey khris could you add a list of which countries we can get? Because people from Europe and people who don't watch copa America matches don't know much about it
    Done, this year there r 12 teams, with Qatar and Japan invited,
    Not sure if do a tournament of 12 or 16... with group stage or without..I'll see xDDDD

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Am%C3%A9rica_2019

Dreamer
    Chai
    Chai City FC
    #V28F1A
    Argentina
    milpol and khris like this.

Podrinje
    #UAAVPI
    Haiti

EDIT:Nevermind, i am sorry, can't play, i got one player with 160% he is my best player, without him i have no chance
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    Podrinje
    #UAAVPI
    Haiti

EDIT:Nevermind, i am sorry, can't play, i got one player with 160% he is my best player, without him i have no chance
    Why don't give it a chance, you never know xD well, is well known that we need AvQ rules, or this would just be something like "come here with the best AvQ team and take your cookie" xDDD

I was thinkking in a 2nd option, to compensate avq's if 9* are allowed, and the rule would be, decrease the AvQ limit a 8% for each 9*.... allowing max 2 or so... still, I really prefeer the 1st option if posible XD

I think... I'm gonna join with Panamá or Jamaica with my 99% team.....

Well my team would be 120%, but problem is that i have a player with 9*(163%), right now my team is 120.2% so i could make it to 119 or less if i would change one of my MC's(6*), but without my 163 player i think i don't have any chance, he score more then a half goals of my team
    khris likes this.

GODfavor
    djesi GODfavor

Uruquay
    #s28906
    Last edited by Justicedjesi8@gmail.com; 06-30-2019 at 08:06 PM. Reason: I want to change it
    khris, khris and khris like this.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast