Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tornado88

Thread: 2 Questions.

Rookie

Question 2 Questions.

Hi there, im pretty new here, its my second season. as far i like this game much but i have to say 2 things.

1. Is It fair and regular to have two matches in a row? i have a CL match at 22.18pm and a League match at 22.48 pm!
    and not only today,like 5 times this and next week. this isnt really fair, i dont have enough health and moral packs...

2. the Token biding system in Transfer Market is the biggest bull****. You can lose all your token and still will not get the player, too many knock out rounds. And a manager with lots of token and less money will beat every manager with less token and lots of money!!! why dont change it?
    example:

manager A has 5 Token and 1.000.000 Credit
    manager B has 10 token and 100.000 Credit

B can bid to round 6 with lets say 95.000 Credit but A can not bid 100k because he got no Token left. So he looeses his last 5 Token for nothing. i know Nordeus wants us to buy token for real money but hey cmon, the players wanna have fun in this game, and if they want to make this realistic, change token bid system. in real life they ONLY use money to buy players

regards

Harry

Quote Originally Posted by HaHaSa View Post
    Hi there, im pretty new here, its my second season. as far i like this game much but i have to say 2 things.

1. Is It fair and regular to have two matches in a row? i have a CL match at 22.18pm and a League match at 22.48 pm!
    and not only today,like 5 times this and next week. this isnt really fair, i dont have enough health and moral packs...
    Same problem here nordeus want to spent our tokens
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

As far as your first question goes the timings of games has been raised before and as far as we know Nordeus are looking into getting it fixed ..when that will be is another, unknown matter though.

And your second "question", well ..Nordeus won't be changing that, if ever. They develop this game to make them money and thats exactly what the token system does. Many hundreds of thousands of people buy tokens and they won't change that system.

A point towards the money comment however, you can carry on bidding for a player as long as you have the tokens, regardless of the money. As long as you have enough money to bid in the initial round (The game won't let you if you don't have enough there) the game will let you carry on bidding ..tokens permitted. And if you win the auction your money will be in a minus, to which you have 7 days to fix before the game starts selling your players to make the money back.

1. it's been discussed but nothing seems to be done, 30 minutes between matches isn't the worst, I've had 15 minutes between matches 2 days in a row and for over 3 times in a season.

2. the token bidding system is best for Nordeus as it makes people waste more money on the game so I don't see it getting changed anytime soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    As far as your first question goes the timings of games has been raised before and as far as we know Nordeus are looking into getting it fixed ..when that will be is another, unknown matter though.
    Tornado, can you do me a favour and let me know where you found the Nordeus info stating they are working on fixing the scheduling issue?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HaHaSa View Post

A huge issue that many people bring up, and it gets worse as the season progresses. It will soon be that EVERY CL match is set 15 mins before or after a league game. Happens with cup matches as well, and this is just a token grab, or what I call token suckage, for Nordeus. Apparently they are not happy until they have all of our money and first born sons.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Tornado, can you do me a favour and let me know where you found the Nordeus info stating they are working on fixing the scheduling issue?
    Ask the Devs LIVE - March 4, 3PM GMT [Answers Released]

And to save you scrolling through them all to find your desired answer...

@Agungsatriamade sometimes the schedule very embarrassing, only different 15 minutes.. so we cant arrange formation to 2nd match.. why?

We are working already on fixing this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Ask the Devs LIVE - March 4, 3PM GMT [Answers Released]

And to save you scrolling through them all to find your desired answer...
    Muchas gracias.

So they say they are working on fixing this....2 months ago. This is a line of code that an average coder can fix in one day!

IF CL game time is within 15 mins of league game
    THEN set CL game time to league game time + 30 mins.

Of course, this is simplified but you get the idea. This is an easy fix and is a method to extract tokens from managers without a doubt. But either fix it to allow for more time in between games(15 mins is ****ing horrible) or decrease the token suckage to 1 token instead of 2 tokens.

Banned
    Answers is simple,game is not free its pay to play,yes you can play for free but you you can not want it to be easy and free.If you want your players to be on max buy tokens then red/blue/green packs and all is ok or buy 22 equal players and use 2 teams
    If Nordeus do games in 6-7 hours nobody will buy things what they offer,game will be easy and not intersting and of course they will not make money from it.About Transfers ... Let's imagine for a moment that I am the manager of Real M,you are and you are the manager of Getafe and we want same player,Real have money(tokens,credit etc)Getafe have not ofc for Getafe is better to look for other player becouse player will go in Real (ofc Real can offer bigger transfer fee,bigger wages etc).Real M may not have the money right now but expect money reward from CL,transfers etc.
    Like i say in many topics T11 have 3 problems(for me ):
    1. Injures they are too much
    2. Strange rezults -you can win 10:0 then lost from same team with 5:0 !!!!!!!
    3. Money reward from tournaments especially Cup