• 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 3 Post By po_zdrach
  • 2 Post By TheWhiteKirby
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Hands-On Youth Squad

Apprentice

Hands-On Youth Squad

I think they should flip their "national team" idea into a youth squad. Let that center you built mean more than 4 players each season. It should be a list of at least 15-20 players that you can work with, improve, schedule matches against friends' youth squads, there could be events and a seasonal tournament, and of course you will have the opportunity to sign your academy graduates or let them go off into the footballing world as free agents. Youth players start at age 16 and can play for your youth team until 19 years or whatever. I think it's something to consider.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

As I've been saying for many years now. The Youth setup as it is is just a token reaping exercise for Nordeus, spoon-feeding low-Quality and expensive players from a facility which *we* paid to build.

Give us some control over which Youth players we want and they'll get more tokens/green/blue packs being spent on developing them.
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    As I've been saying for many years now. The Youth setup as it is is just a token reaping exercise for Nordeus, spoon-feeding low-Quality and expensive players from a facility which *we* paid to build.

Give us some control over which Youth players we want and they'll get more tokens/green/blue packs being spent on developing them.
    We could have the players added in the squad, after reserves, and without any position, for example, so maybe would be nice start forming from 0 the players we need...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, I think this is the no1000 forum suggestion about academy players so far,
    so you must win some kind of prize
    milpol and king7eric like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, I think this is the no1000 forum suggestion about academy players so far,
    so you must win some kind of prize
    It is funny how forum members think that someone care about their suggestions.

I am almost 100 percentages sure that no one from Nordeus read this kind of posts.
    ParshulXXL, milpol and Grandef like this.

Apprentice
    Thanks, douche, this is a forum a place for discussion right? That's why I said - it would be a good idea, "I think they should...". It didn't say NORDEUS NEEDS TO DO THIS. I just thought of it and wanted to share it with other people who play the game. Sorry for socializing? Jesus
    khris and Ποσιδονας like this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

You did the right thing @TheWhiteKirby.
    The problem is with nordeus which in a side promotes the suggestions from members (they even had a girl Voldara ?, answering in new suggestions - Nice idea, I will forward this to the devs ) but in the other side they ignore almost all our suggestions .
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.