Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top eleven is a fixed game

Top eleven is a fixed game

I draw 0-0 today to a team thats tanking this season he put all his players to the side of the pitch. This was his first non loss of the season. The reason is because this guy below me (im 4th). Paid a lot of money and they want him to get closer to me to get top 4. Fixed pay to win game. Shame on you nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Yengdenss View Post
    I draw 0-0 today to a team thats tanking this season he put all his players to the side of the pitch. This was his first non loss of the season. The reason is because this guy below me (im 4th). Paid a lot of money and they want him to get closer to me to get top 4. Fixed pay to win game. Shame on you nordeus.
    how can you know that he used the credit card?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    how can you know that he used the credit card?
    Lol

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Famous
    I would be really pissed off if the game was fixed toward pay as you play players, I was one of them, and my prize was only a 'top four'.
    Surely if you think that's how it works, it would be better for the designers to let the pay players win the league?

Your result was bad by the way

Dreamer
    the performance deserved a very different result

Apprentice
    Just curious, are you attack him from both flank? If yes then that is maybe thr reason.. well im not expert at this and confuse with this game logic too lol , but my experience from long long time ago, i did that put all my player both side, my friend attacking from both flanks set his mentality defend, he cant get thru and i score 2 with that fkd up formation xD, then i told him to attack me from middle... and yep after that he score 8 xD

And yes my team rate way higher than his team, maybe 20% up
    Last edited by Flow; 07-14-2019 at 05:56 AM.

The game is never controlled by any manager's, you are not in control of your team. They may make you buy player's, train them and position them, but the outcome of your game is been trolled already!!!
    I have not been scoring more than 2 goal's since 3 seasons ago, little team's troll me for no reason, their goalie become Superman and I hit the post's always like 3 time's in a game, while I get offside call's about 4 time's too. But the opposition gets by and score's silly goal's!!!!.
    Top Eleven is fraud, useless and out of control!!!
    Especially if you are from Nigeria!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsed View Post
    Top Eleven is fraud, useless and out of control!!!
    Especially if you are from Nigeria!!!
    The truth is that after one of the devs was scammed by a Nigerian 419 fraud letter, they do that on purpose

Famous
    Just got trolled again...

I win from the best oppo with the same daring 107%

Then the next day o lose again from a 80% team, always like that

After I play a friendly against the team who just beat me in the legaue and guess what I win with 3-0 or 5-0....

So the legaue is fixed and controlled by us
    Last edited by maloukees; 07-16-2019 at 08:01 AM.

Dreamer
    omfg same sh*t over and over again, season after season... it's clear that nothing is going to change. coming here and whining anytime you get trolled is not gonna change anything!!!!! this is the game, full with bullsh*t. cup finals are fixed, trolls everywhere, training is sh*t, ch league draws are awful, and list goes on and on.
    just get over it, cuz is not gonna change, or stop playing. simple as that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast