Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Need advice

Need advice

Is it better to keep a slow training performer or a fast training non performer? As usual i will change about 2 to 3 players this season and i was thinking the dynamics of the team might change and he might perform better next season? He is my fastest trainer but he really plays like ****.

I never experienced an attacker playing so badly before. I was thinking it is because it is his third position which is not his natural position? Do you think it matters? I have played other players in their 3rd trained position before but they did not perform so badly. However, their positions were like Aml/st/amr or aml/amc/amr. MR and AMC seem to be very different, might this be the cause?

I guess ultimately i do not want deadweight players on my team so should he be one of the 2-3 players i replace or would you give him another go since he is one the youngest and is my fastest trainer.

Need advice-screenshot_2019-07-19-16-04-24-378_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Need advice-screenshot_2019-07-19-16-04-31-461_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Need advice-resizer_15635242944450.jpg

Any opinions on this would be appreciated. I play him at AMC as part of my first team handling the tougher matches.
    Formation is 3w-2dmc-1mc-3w-1st
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 07-19-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Addicted
    I've got a player with positions AMR AML and AMC and clearly he played worse at AMC and better at AML, but as i keep changing tactics some useless players sometimes get useful

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I've got a player with positions AMR AML and AMC and clearly he played worse at AMC and better at AML, but as i keep changing tactics some useless players sometimes get useful
    Problem is i have alot of single role players and i do not need him anywhere but at amc. started 22 games and scored only 9 goals while my next worse started 21 scored 17 so its a big gap. His assists are also the worse among my all my attackers. would you keep him? my fastest trainer and young

Addicted
    He will eventually improve as he will develop more then the other players, but 23 next season not so young and so fast trainer, get rid of him only if you need the space.

I ussually use all the team slots with players so i can train a lot, once i bought a 19 year old AMR and i just used him this season with 21 and he did great!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't believe much in good or bad performers.
    I would keep the MC/MR/AMR and use him mostly as MC (as the MCs are neutral- not key players) and have him as back up for winger position.
    (and find a AMR/ST to play as AMR or back up or 2nd ST)
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't believe much in good or bad performers.
    I would keep the MC/MR/AMR and use him mostly as MC (as the MCs are neutral- not key players) and have him as back up for winger position.
    (and find a AMR/ST to play as AMR or back up or 2nd ST)
    But Nik, do you think a player plays better in his main original position as compared to the 3rd trained position? Actually i used him as AMC, i can see why you thought he was MC, his stats are really rubbish.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1) Next season is another season so maybe he will improve.
    This happening sometimes, as the opposite.
    2) If you 're playing with AML-AMC-AMR-ST, usually the AMC is underperforming (compare to wingers) but still contributes to the team (at least more than a 2nd ST even if it's not so clear).
    3) The MCs have mediocre performance and stats but still a MC with high quality contributes to team's domination and performance.
    Also this player with 3 good positions is a useful coaching tool.
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My fastest growing player 119% I use as AMC tho he is also a striker.
    He grows the fastest and is 21 but he only done 21 goals in 45 matches.
    In your case u got at least 3 better AMC's so if your budget isn't very good take the money, cause he'll bring in good at such a young age and power.
    Forgot that like Nick said that he's contributing like a DMC does for the defence, he makes for the attack.
    He makes a kind of many assists tho.
    Last edited by Andreas Jensen; 07-19-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks again guys. I will keep him after reading what you guys think. He is after all my teams fastest trainer and I hope his performance improves along with his skills. What Nik mentioned probably applies to him, he might not have scored or assisted much due to his lower whites but he might have added to dominance and team performance. I will get rid of my oldest players instead.

I was undecided earlier as I was looking at him based on his team contribution in terms of goals and assist since he was playing as an AMC all season
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast