Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Season 121 - Are you ready?

Both sides have had mixed fortunes in the past couple of days.

Desert Rats FC had a right Trolling in their League match on Friday, 13th place team, -27%Q, goalkeeper MoM. They took out their frustrations on their League opponent today, 11th place team, -46%Q... Good result to end their Champions League Group stage with a 100% record, at the top of their Group.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-12-14.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-champ-group-h-table.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-season-stats-week-2.jpg

Nouvion FC won twice on Friday then suffered a home draw in the League against a -21%Q 10th place team, either side of which they won their away Associations match but lost the home match. In the evening they travelled for their 2nd Leg Cup Quarter-Final match, for which the Management couldn't attend and put the team in hard defensive mode in an attempt to limit any losses. In the event, the team won 3-0 to go through to the Semi-Finals 5-4 on aggregate!?

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-13.jpg
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-14.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-champ-group-h-table.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-season-stats-week-2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-04-2019 at 01:43 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    As usual - out of cup competition
    Will not be surprised if out of CL as well in the next round

Thank goodness in the league
    Half of league tanking
    So my position is safe
    Thought I will be last this season as I am the weakest in rating and quality
    7 teams vying for last position
    Which league challenge each other for last position?😁😂

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Both sides have had mixed fortunes in the past couple of days.

Desert Rats FC had a right Trolling in their League match on Friday, 13th place team, -27%Q, goalkeeper MoM. They took out their frustrations on their League opponent today, 11th place team, -46%Q... Good result to end their Champions League Group stage with a 100% record, at the top of their Group.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S46 Results Day 12-14.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	127151

Name:	S46 Champ Group H Table.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	127153

Name:	S46 Season Stats Week 2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	127155

Nouvion FC won twice on Friday then suffered a home draw in the League against a -21%Q 10th place team, either side of which they won their away Associations match but lost the home match. In the evening they travelled for their 2nd Leg Cup Quarter-Final match, for which the Management couldn't attend and put the team in hard defensive mode in an attempt to limit any losses. In the event, the team won 3-0 to go through to the Semi-Finals 5-4 on aggregate!?

Name:	S08 Results Day 13.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	127157

Name:	S08 Results Day 14.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	127159

Name:	S08 Champ Group H Table.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	127161

Name:	S08 Season Stats Week 2.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	127163
    i see you put your side in hard defence mode another quirk of game defend more score more ???????! i did same in game i could not attend had more shots and scored more goals than when i put hard attack its just ridiculous

This season is additionally screwed up because Nordeus messed up with Berger's pairings, so you have teams like mine who end league season with 43 home games.
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-333.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i see you put your side in hard defence mode another quirk of game defend more score more ???????! i did same in game i could not attend had more shots and scored more goals than when i put hard attack its just ridiculous
    The classic tactic against an Association opponent with a higher Quality (especially if they are Tankers) - I bet it p*ss*s them off...

It worked in the 1st Assoc. Match against Emre FC, but not in the second - the injury to Nouvion's star left-winger saw to that...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    This season is additionally screwed up because Nordeus messed up with Berger's pairings, so you have teams like mine who end league season with 43 home games.

Name:	333.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	127175
    Yeah, I added a topic for that when the season started. Both my teams have triple home or away at the ends of the half-seasons.

Half season in league seems great so far
    13-0-0
    Mbapee already 30 goals...
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-13.jpg
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-14.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and MNK Kaskada like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1st lost game of the season, luck wasn't on my side, 12% shot efficiency.
    I was on the beach so didn't prepare well the team.
    Terible defense
    Anyway, 2-1 away isn't so bad.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-cl-16-lost.jpg
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Half-way point in the League season, and Desert Rats FC are three points clear at the top of the table. Today they had a good win over the 8th place team and followed this up with an away draw in the 1st Leg of the Champions League Round of 16 against a +4%Q team, a difference that widened considerably when bookings and injury forced the Management to substitute the victims with lower Quality replacements.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-15.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-l39-league-r13.jpg

Nouvion FC have a slight advantage in their Champions League tie, two late goals giving them a 3-2 win away. They are desperately trying to keep up with the leaders in the League, and have an early chance at the beginning of the return half of the League fixtures with a visit to the leaders.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-15.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-l08-league-r13.jpg

Max
    Oh well Nik you have your away goal. Just make sure you prepare well and you should hear them. I will predict 4-1. I don’t know why but the score will be 4-1
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast