Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Season 121 - Are you ready?

Desert Rats FC feared their League draw - it was about time for another season facing their equal- or higher-Quality in-game friends...

...but it was not to be...

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-l39-league-initial.jpg

Two nice opening matches, one in the League and the first Champions League Group stage match. Striker Konga Bako decided to start the season with a bang, bagging a brace in each match, to add to the three he got in the first round Cup matches.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-03.jpg

Post match, the Management went player-hunting and found no competition for this 18yo in the Transfer Market; he now has a project for the next couple of days...

Season 121 - Are you ready?-dr-ivan-lazarevic-auction.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 07-23-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Tough season this one. Be happy to win anything if even possible. Hoping for the best but not too optimistic. Today almost lost in league against much weaker opponent. Panicked and made some changes before i got my equaliser followed by winner.

Tracked your team through my brother's account before u deleted him, you seem to be a great manager but i guess luck didnt go in your favor :/
    khris likes this.

I'd love to win quadruple this season if luck goes on my side.

Nouvion FC have a pretty benign League this season, four slightly higher-Quality teams, but otherwise poor performers or abandoned teams...

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-l08-league-initial.jpg

Today's fixtures went with Quality, Nouvion were +31%Q on their Champions League opponents and -5%Q on the visitors in the League match.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-03.jpg
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Day 4, and the next round of the Cup is here. Also a League match, Desert Rats FC had an abandoned team to play and got the score that deserved, and Nouvion FC grafted out a result away against an equal-Quality team.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-04.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-04.jpg
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    Unlike last season whereby my team is the second lowest rating in the league. This season, my team do better - I am the lowest rated in the league 🤣
    Again I have to thank the tankers in my league.
    This season I had about 4 to 5 tankers- so again my standing in the league went up a few notches

This season objectives- top 8.
    Cup as usual a jinx - not surprising I will be knock out soon
    CL competition - again +1 level higher but not so in quality. Maybe I may go far - unlike last season knocked out of group stage for the first time with a miserable 2 points

This season will use my greens and tokens to pump up some players
    Main objective to remain in plat assoc

Another objective - to find a successor for my top scorer mutant . Think he may retire in 2 to 3 seasons time

Have a great season folks😎
    Cheers
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

Desert Rats FC suffered their first defeat of the season away in the League, their -8%Q hosts scoring twice in the last quarter-hour to reverse the score. The Rats' opponents in the Champions League caught the backlash, a 7-0 scoreline belying the 12%Q difference between the teams in the home sides' favour. New left winger Ivan Lazarevic got a chance to shine when he came on to replace right-winger Raphael O'Balogun, carried off after suffering an injury, and collected a couple of goals to open his account with the club.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-05.jpg

Nouvion FC continued their unbeaten start to the season with a couple of well-crafted wins, being solid in defence and being offered few chances, which the forwards were happy to take advantage of.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-05.jpg
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoLove View Post
    I'd love to win quadruple this season if luck goes on my side.
    You win almost everything so i am not surprised if you do win the quad AGAIN. It wasn't me who deleted your bro account right? I tend to delete everyone in my server during clean ups and add them back if they supported me in the recent week or so. Sometimes i do miss a few which i add back later if their list isnt full. They usually accept since my support rate is very high. Set alarms for supportive friends and those with matchups around the same time benefit too.

Day 6 and more Cup progress recorded by both teams, Desert Rats FC drawing their 2nd Leg match and Nouvion FC completing an emphatic win in the their tie. The Rats eased to a 2-0 win in the League early on, but Nouvion were nearly shocked this evening by a -15% team, coming back from 0-1 and 1-2 down to record a 4-2 victory.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-06.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-06.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 07-26-2019 at 11:43 PM.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast