Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    If you can see his name and his pic in the game, why should you hide it? Its on the website for anyone to see, but because you post it on this forum it is bad? Sorry, and I am being honest here, please tell me why this is a bad thing? Nordeus should not publish the information within the game if it is not meant to be on the internet.
    It's just the polite thing to do.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    Attachment 6178

this is crazy
    Newcastle United

Team Season
    Season 6

Manager Level
    Level 6

My team:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...le-united.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Shenhua View Post

now he need bank loan or sell half of his squad lol or simply quit

and i believe most chinese team will have the same fate

You can still win this match as many power trained team or team that full of scouts can lost...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    It's just the polite thing to do.
    Other than that though what could you actually do with the info in his picture?

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You can still win this match as many power trained team or team that full of scouts can lost...
    I did win teams with full of scouts. but this team is full of superstars and legends

Ahahahahaha! good bye cup
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    If you can see his name and his pic in the game, why should you hide it? Its on the website for anyone to see, but because you post it on this forum it is bad? Sorry, and I am being honest here, please tell me why this is a bad thing? Nordeus should not publish the information within the game if it is not meant to be on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Surprised .. thought you usually posted better than this.
    Point - nobody called him stupid until you.
    Ditto what C. Racicot said.
    And yeah, crazy indeed, Quoc Bao, sucks when you come up against a tokenbuyer like that. Guess that's the only way they can win.
    Well, he didn´t choose to be alleged and ashamed on the forum without knowing it, did he? I doubt the fact that he bought/builded all these things only for beeing pointed out by some people that are hidding behind their "avatars" and "desktops". You should consider the fact that somebody or someone could be watching, and making fun of russians isn´t the best thing to do. If you have some balls and cojones like real men, then show yourselves. But the funny thing is that you guys are acting like you weren't making fun of the guy, you think this is normal, which is so pathetic.

Crazy - mentally strange
    Synonyms: ape, barmy, bats in the belfry, batty, berserk, bonkers*, cracked, crazed, cuckoo, daft, delirious, demented, deranged, dingy*, dippy, erratic, flaky, flipped, flipped out, freaked out, fruity, idiotic, insane, kooky, lunatic, mad, mad as a March hare, mad as a hatter, maniacal, mental*, moonstruck, nuts, nutty, nutty as fruitcake, of unsound mind, out of one's mind, out of one's tree, out to lunch, potty, psycho, round the bend, schizo, screw loose, screwball, screwy, silly, touched*, unbalanced, unglued, unhinged, unzipped, wacky

Stupid - not intelligent; irresponsible
    Synonyms: brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, dummy*, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, laughable, loser*, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, out to lunch, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, shortsighted, simple, simpleminded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thick-headed, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless

Now, which one do you prefer?
    El Pistolero likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Here you go, I beat el pistolero's team 1-0 and his team are about 8/9 stars compared to my 5 star average quality people this this are beatable

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...level-6-a.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Well, he didn´t choose to be alleged and ashamed on the forum without knowing it, did he? I doubt the fact that he bought/builded all these things only for beeing pointed out by some people that are hidding behind their "avatars" and "desktops". You should consider the fact that somebody or someone could be watching, and making fun of russians isn´t the best thing to do. If you have some balls and cojones like real men, then show yourselves. But the funny thing is that you guys are acting like you weren't making fun of the guy, you think this is normal, which is so pathetic.

Crazy - mentally strange
    Synonyms: ape, barmy, bats in the belfry, batty, berserk, bonkers*, cracked, crazed, cuckoo, daft, delirious, demented, deranged, dingy*, dippy, erratic, flaky, flipped, flipped out, freaked out, fruity, idiotic, insane, kooky, lunatic, mad, mad as a March hare, mad as a hatter, maniacal, mental*, moonstruck, nuts, nutty, nutty as fruitcake, of unsound mind, out of one's mind, out of one's tree, out to lunch, potty, psycho, round the bend, schizo, screw loose, screwball, screwy, silly, touched*, unbalanced, unglued, unhinged, unzipped, wacky

Stupid - not intelligent; irresponsible
    Synonyms: brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, dummy*, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, laughable, loser*, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, out to lunch, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, shortsighted, simple, simpleminded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thick-headed, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless

Now, which one do you prefer?
    Ljepoje, you should know better than to lump everyone together like they all did something bad.

I myself was just asking why it was bad to post pictures in this forum without editing. So I would assume you are not painting everyone with the same brush here.

Anyways, Russian or not, if he wants to hide his picture, he has a choice on FB. If he wants to hide his name, he has a choice on FB. I have my real name here and real picture, so i dont hide, nor do I feel the need to. I am not on here to piss anyone off to the point where they will come knocking on my door. So I have the balls/cajones, according to you. thats fine by me.

He plays the game, puts his own name and picture (assuming they are real in the first place...think of that first), and we discuss his account and actions. Nordeus allows us to see that, and apparently, millions of people can see it. So i dont see the big deal about censoring anything on this site. Being polite? Hardly. I dont think anyone will care, but hey, who knows. If they complain, then this is the place to do it, otherwise they go to Nordeus (LOL, like they will do anything based on their record already)

Mate, do what you need to do to make yourself feel better on this site, but allow others the freedom to choose how and what they post.
    Sxrenity likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123