Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Troll match, troll game, what is teamwork in T11 ???

Angry Troll match, troll game, what is teamwork in T11 ???

So, after my match VS worse opponent which I lost 3:0 my assistant said : We have good individual players, but we need better teamwork.
    Now im really wondering what the heck that means, since there is no information or anything about teamwork of players anywhere.
    I train them together, sometimes I train the lineup alone, idk im trying different things since nothing works. I was 10% better than his team, and my whole lineup was 90% or more condition. I was playing against the lineup I played yesterday but VS even worse opponent, which I beat with the same lineup and tactics 12:0.

Whole team rested, highest morale, win bonus, I was the away team but still had 11% possession bonus (he didn't watch the match), had all training bonuses, had high pressing....
    milpol and Isilakar like this.

In the majority of cases you just have to ignore the notes from the assistant manager. It's a shame, but they don't seem to be linked to anything, and while they don't appear to be totally random, they're not far off!

In terms of the game you lost, 10% difference between teams is nothing, especially when you're playing away. Did you have a look through their team? Were your formations well matched. Could just have been a bad day for your players.

There is definitely an element of randomness in the TE game engine, which I assume is there to simulate 'real life'. You just have to get used to it and move on to the next game.

How come you still have an AM? He was sacked in a recent update.
    Guessing you're still on an old version of T11?
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    How come you still have an AM? He was sacked in a recent update.
    Guessing you're still on an old version of T11?
    Think he was referring to the match reports and not the 2d game engine
    khris and dave1311 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post

There is definitely an element of randomness in the TE game engine, which I assume is there to simulate 'real life'. You just have to get used to it and move on to the next game.
    We had randomness with the old margins, now reading the daily posts the margins that cause the randomness and lack of control are really excessive.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We had randomness with the old margins, now reading the daily posts the margins that cause the randomness and lack of control are really excessive.
    It's not just that.
    Something I've noticed this season is when playing against 40/50/60% weaker teams is that I'm being made to wait for the breakthrough. I may well go on to win 3-0 or better, but the first goal won't come until halfway through the 2nd half. It's as if the game engine is playing a game of chicken with me. If I panic and make an early substitution, change player positions, change tactics, do anything, then the game is going to troll me. If I do nothing, then eventually the goals will come. This is one of the reasons I'm not watching so many of my games this season, the old myth about absent managers.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    It's not just that.
    Something I've noticed this season is when playing against 40/50/60% weaker teams is that I'm being made to wait for the breakthrough. I may well go on to win 3-0 or better, but the first goal won't come until halfway through the 2nd half. It's as if the game engine is playing a game of chicken with me. If I panic and make an early substitution, change player positions, change tactics, do anything, then the game is going to troll me. If I do nothing, then eventually the goals will come. This is one of the reasons I'm not watching so many of my games this season, the old myth about absent managers.
    This comes in part from* the high scores calibration, that "contain" the score increasing, vs more much lower oppos... is a mix. of factors that are affecting the visible scores, thats why I ask not only for limits again, and reduced margins.. too my pack of requests include the scores calibration vs more much lower oppos...

It is really more much complex than what people can imagine really if you list each factor and checks out individually how is affecting to the simulation...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    It's not just that.
    And that's the end of that conspiracy theory!Troll match, troll game, what is teamwork in T11 ???-image.jpgTroll match, troll game, what is teamwork in T11 ???-image.jpg

Dreamer
    Think Khris was referring to those double digit scores which are rare nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This comes in part from* the high scores calibration, that "contain" the score increasing, vs more much lower oppos... is a mix. of factors that are affecting the visible scores, thats why I ask not only for limits again, and reduced margins.. too my pack of requests include the scores calibration vs more much lower oppos...

It is really more much complex than what people can imagine really if you list each factor and checks out individually how is affecting to the simulation...
    Yep I reckon that theory doesnt have as much credence as some think. Result was pretty much as expected , if anything maybe a little high considering opponent had only conceded 33 goals in 16 previous matches. Nothing broken here just working as it should as far as I can tellTroll match, troll game, what is teamwork in T11 ???-2019-02-22-1-.jpg
    Troll match, troll game, what is teamwork in T11 ???-2019-02-22.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast