Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: mini power training

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I think you should save that 34packs for your best T11 squad and use it as "recover" instead. You could train&gain 15 - 20SKP for 35greens, but it all depends on the player (age,training develop/speed etc).
    With 35 green packs my best trainer gets 40-45 skill points
    Currently playing level 8 (season 8)

The league:
    1st place level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

The Champions league:
    1st place level 2,3,4,5,6 - 2nd place level 7

The cup:
    1/4 final level 3

Apprentice
    My 19 yr old dmc dml got +107,+70,+30 for all 3 trainings on hard. Got me 3 skill pts.

Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    With 35 green packs my best trainer gets 40-45 skill points
    That could be the case for a "fast trainer" (youngster or a U21). I only PT my 6* scouts and my 2x 19yr old 7*

1 green : 15% recovery (that is 6/4 greens for a 100-105% recovery).. the 6* gain like 25/45/60 and the 7* like 35/55/75
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    I just messed up my light PT for the first youngster I got. Had some incredible luck to get an AMR/AMC 18 year old who trains fast but last night, tired as I was, I accidentally pushed him up above 45* with just one or two skill pts to assign.
    Those with experience, how dramatically will this decrease his training gain?

Do we know if the game engine only looks at skill pts assigned when calculating how much the player will gain or is it smarter than that and reacts even to unassigned skill pts?

Rookie
    bump.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    I just messed up my light PT for the first youngster I got. Had some incredible luck to get an AMR/AMC 18 year old who trains fast but last night, tired as I was, I accidentally pushed him up above 45* with just one or two skill pts to assign.
    Those with experience, how dramatically will this decrease his training gain?

Do we know if the game engine only looks at skill pts assigned when calculating how much the player will gain or is it smarter than that and reacts even to unassigned skill pts?

Hm, I think they drop like 10-30% in training speed everytime they reach a certain lvl/star (not sure). I didn't notice any dramatically decrease when I was PT my 4 youngsters.

But then again, I didn't assign any SKP due the process. Somebody says that "to assign or not assign" doesn't make any difference since the engine recognizes them anyway.

Which player was it? Is he a "fast trainer" (mark.value) ?
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    Thanks Ljepoje!

Ok, from the short tests I've been able to make it seems like there's been a slight decrease, I got him at just past 44* and my mindslip put him into just above 45*. He's new from the U20 set up, Andre Lindstrom. I got 138/94/50ish for him at the beginning, and the most recent training set saw me go 108/78 and then rest. Valued at 9,1 milion presently and 18 years old!
    Ljepoje likes this.

had great experience in TP for non token buyers
    here is what i do:
    - i don't train them hard just normal to save some reds..
    - try to train them at days when no big games around, so if they get injured , you can afford to leave them till they recover if they injured while training with a short term injuries, as you won't need them urgently
    - train after the match, you often have less chance of getting injuries (not all the time though) beside if you get injured, at least will be after you used the player and can afford to wait next day to win one day extra from using red packs (1-5T)
    - try to train them before end of the day at 2GMT, so if they get injured , you will get one day extra out of recovery dates needed by just applying red packs after server start the new day 1-2 hours later
    - train a player in normal 10% and 20% and 30%, if his gain is around 2 times the training % (ex: 55% for a 30% exercise in normal), he is in category A and you have a great player to invest your tokens on , if he get 1.5 time more (ex: 45 % for a 30% exercise in normal) he is good and is in category B, if he gain 1.2 time more (ex: 38% for a 30% exercise in normal), he is in category C and will cost you more greens and keeping him in long term is no good, less than 1 time (ex: 28% for a 30% exercise in normal) man better sell this piece of sh!t
    - player develop faster between age of 18-21, slower between 22-25, more slower between 26-29, after this age, waste of training time.. sure all depend on which category of training potential the player is, i had player who was 22 yo but gain more than one who was 18 yo
    Last edited by shwanko07; 05-16-2013 at 12:57 PM.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Rookie
    Thanks shwanko07, some great nuggets in there that I hadn't picked up on in my 6 seasons.
    I still train hard though, haven't had that much trouble with injuries but that is probably down to me not training more than 2-3 players at a time and not using the medpacks for players who I have decent cover for.

I usually train as much as I can as soon as the league games are done when I'm knocked out of the Cup. Think that's why my team stagnated a bit last season since I stayed in the cup for it's entirety.
    shwanko07 likes this.

you are doing well from the look of it
    i noticed there are times when you have many many injuries, especially in last 7 days of season, guess in purpose, as Nordues knows we can't afford to lose key players by end of season and CL/Cup semi and finals , so try to make ur TP before that period
    PeterMeter likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast